Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Tonight I found out that I have tonsil stones
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM
They are small yellowish white balls that come up from the back of your throat. They smell bad, too. For the last few days I have been hacking cause I felt like there was something in the back of my throat. Tonight I look and there's 2 white balls lodged on the left side, looking disgusting. One was kind of big so I took a qtip and took the big one out. The other one was too small and the big one broke off but I got some of it. It's fucking disgusting and now I don't even want to eat. I want them out so bad but I keep gagging and even threw up a little bit. I read that If I get my tonsils removed, they will go away. I do tend to have problems with them anyway.

Replies

• crescentstar2
    November 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM

All these responses, I haven't met a single person that has them. I don't feel so alone now :-)

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Okayy... I so would love to unsee and un learn what I just learned,.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Ugh I am really confused ...WTH are you talking about.

• Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    November 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    I've had those a few times before. So has my sister. We use to laugh about it and tell each other when we had the stinky balls come up. I finally Googled it one day and realized they had a name. They stink soooooo bad, lol. My tonsils are fine though.
  • BrittsJade
    November 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    They are gross aren't they? I've had them ever since I was a little girl.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    I fell asleep last night but I've never met anyone who had them either. But then again, I've never asked.

Quoting crescentstar2:

All these responses, I haven't met a single person that has them. I don't feel so alone now :-)

• Anonymous 1
    November 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    Yes they are!! I hate them so much.

Quoting BrittsJade:

They are gross aren't they? I've had them ever since I was a little girl.
  • EmmaGlenn20
    November 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have tonsil stones, too. I get maybe one or two a year, it's very odd. I started getting them when I was around 10 or so and never knew what they were until I googled the problem. They are absolutely disgusting. I haven't had any other problems with my tonsils so I've never considered getting them taken out.

• SevenKisses
    November 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Is that what they are called?!?! I've had them for awhile now and they are SO bothersome! I am also a smoker, so I assumed I was getting them bad because of that. If removing my tonsils really will make them go away for good then I am down - I HATE my tonsils!

• Anonymous 1
    November 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    I've never smoked anything in my life. We just have stupid tonsils, lol.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Is that what they are called?!?! I've had them for awhile now and they are SO bothersome! I am also a smoker, so I assumed I was getting them bad because of that. If removing my tonsils really will make them go away for good then I am down - I HATE my tonsils!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts