Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Tonight I found out that I have tonsil stones
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM
They are small yellowish white balls that come up from the back of your throat. They smell bad, too. For the last few days I have been hacking cause I felt like there was something in the back of my throat. Tonight I look and there's 2 white balls lodged on the left side, looking disgusting. One was kind of big so I took a qtip and took the big one out. The other one was too small and the big one broke off but I got some of it. It's fucking disgusting and now I don't even want to eat. I want them out so bad but I keep gagging and even threw up a little bit. I read that If I get my tonsils removed, they will go away. I do tend to have problems with them anyway.

Replies

• crescentstar2
    November 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM

All these responses, I haven't met a single person that has them. I don't feel so alone now :-)

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Okayy... I so would love to unsee and un learn what I just learned,.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Ugh I am really confused ...WTH are you talking about.

• Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    November 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    I've had those a few times before. So has my sister. We use to laugh about it and tell each other when we had the stinky balls come up. I finally Googled it one day and realized they had a name. They stink soooooo bad, lol. My tonsils are fine though.
  • BrittsJade
    November 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    They are gross aren't they? I've had them ever since I was a little girl.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    I fell asleep last night but I've never met anyone who had them either. But then again, I've never asked.

Quoting crescentstar2:

All these responses, I haven't met a single person that has them. I don't feel so alone now :-)

• Anonymous 1
    November 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    Yes they are!! I hate them so much.

Quoting BrittsJade:

They are gross aren't they? I've had them ever since I was a little girl.
  • EmmaGlenn20
    November 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have tonsil stones, too. I get maybe one or two a year, it's very odd. I started getting them when I was around 10 or so and never knew what they were until I googled the problem. They are absolutely disgusting. I haven't had any other problems with my tonsils so I've never considered getting them taken out.

• SevenKisses
    November 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Is that what they are called?!?! I've had them for awhile now and they are SO bothersome! I am also a smoker, so I assumed I was getting them bad because of that. If removing my tonsils really will make them go away for good then I am down - I HATE my tonsils!

• Anonymous 1
    November 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    I've never smoked anything in my life. We just have stupid tonsils, lol.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Is that what they are called?!?! I've had them for awhile now and they are SO bothersome! I am also a smoker, so I assumed I was getting them bad because of that. If removing my tonsils really will make them go away for good then I am down - I HATE my tonsils!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN