Mom Confessions

Anonymous
please please tell me what you think.
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
My bf says we don't have a normal relationship. Says we don't see each other enough. I have my DD, go to school, work full time. I have a car and he doesn't. He says that I should move out as soon as I can from my parents house. But im stable and rely on parents for baby sitting when I'm working or going to school. And when we hang out i need to go to his place or i need to pick him up from his friends place. I bought a brand new car and he got upset telling me i should have gotten a used car. Even though what i had before was used and it was ready to break down. He doesnt go to school. I'm 21 and he's 25. And then he says that its because of my schedule that he feels that we don't have a normal relationship.
Need advise what do you think?
Do you guys think it matters how often you see your bf? In order for it to be normal?

Replies

• CCMami
    by CCMami
    November 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Until he puts a ring on your finger he makes no decisions about your life. You move out when you're ready and not with him. A good man and really a man in general doesn't talk like that. Perhaps he should find a hobby.
  • ittybit2012
    November 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I think there are a lot of red flags there.  Seems he likes to place the blame on you for stuff his ass could change.  He could save his damn money and get a car.  If I were you, I'd break up.  I dealt with that controlling shit once, I refuse to do it again.

• lucky2Beeme
    November 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    What does he do. ? Why doesn't he have a car?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    I think you need to find a less loser boyfriend.
  • MommyChristina1
    He'd be single. He's trying to control you and blame you for shit he needs to change. He doesn't sound motivated enough for you anyway.
  • Sunshine2plus2

I personally think he will hold you back in life.

• .thatsme.
    November 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    He needs to grow up.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Why are you with him? 

• Momof3smoochies
    November 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    He's trying to control you.
  • mich.el.le
    November 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Why doesn't he have a car? I find myself wanting to go old school and start singing "No Scrubs''. lol

Mom Confessions