Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Should i say something now?
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM
My bff exdh tried to fuck me before they got married.he told me he has never been with a black chick and wanted me to be his first.this was a month before they got married and I knew if I said something it would cause a big mess.I told him no,he begged me not to tell her.she later left her dh for his cousin but she keeps talking about her xdh like she misses him....should I crack and tell her?

Replies

• Jade89
    by Jade89
    November 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    Smh

Too much drama.. Why add to it?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    Why not
  • Judesmom333
    November 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    yes
  • 3boysngirl
    November 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    No cause it might hurt ur friendship with her past is past. If u were gonna tell her u should have then when he asked u to have sec with him
  • Xanbuttsmom
    November 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    Yes but get her drunk first. That's how I always break bad news to my besties . ;)
  • The.Hug.Life
    November 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM

To watch the fireworks? Hell yeah! If you want to maintain a friendship? Fuck no!

• 702girly
    November 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

She left him for his cousin?

They sound like a really great match. Don't tell her.

• tarakay0417
    November 17, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    No. just leave it alone.
  • brittany208

You should have told her then. I wouldn't bother telling her now--just think of every other excuse in the book why she shouldn't get back with him if she keeps talking about it, i guess...

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I wanted to.she put so much time any money into planning the wedding I didn't want to ruin that for her

Quoting 3boysngirl:

No cause it might hurt ur friendship with her past is past. If u were gonna tell her u should have then when he asked u to have sec with him

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN