Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have never changed my son's diaper
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

he's 3.  I was molested by my dad and brother while I was growing up and it just freaks me out to change my son's diaper.  My dh has always done it.

Replies

• QJsmommy
    November 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    As are you for making such an ignorant comment.

Quoting beerabitch69:

That's pathetic.

• beerabitch69
    November 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    Awesome.

Quoting QJsmommy:

As are you for making such an ignorant comment.

Quoting beerabitch69:

That's pathetic.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    how did you manage to face the penis to create a child?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    A lot of parents feel that way,

I know of a man who refuses to change or bath his daughter because of that! He is deathy afraid of being accused of messing with her! He's an amazing father to both of his children but is freaked out by changing her! He will do it if he has too but that's about it
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

it's not that.  I'm not disgusted or afraid of penises.  I just feel dirty if I am looking at my son's.  I think it is just the fear that I will somehow turn into my dad and brother

• HanaJoii
    November 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    Understandable... I feel uncomfortable changing a little girls diaper. It just seems so invasive. Good thing I have a DS... but I'm sure I would if I had to.
  • 702girly
    November 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Eh, my mom wouldn't breastfeed because she was molested by her older brother as a kid and the thought of breastfeeding made her feel like a pervert.

As long as your son's diaper is being changed, I don't see the big deal.

• MrsRobinson06
    November 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    You do know that you grew that little penis inside of your own body don't you? Would you feel the same about a baby girl?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM

lady, you have TISSUES! T(ons of )ISSUES = tissues.

you have like less than a 1/4 of a % of being like them, statistically. you shouldn't fear being them and shouldn't be afraid of hurting your son in a sexual way; only thing you should be mindful of is any emotional abuse towards him from your background that has nothing to do with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

it's not that.  I'm not disgusted or afraid of penises.  I just feel dirty if I am looking at my son's.  I think it is just the fear that I will somehow turn into my dad and brother

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

You do know that you grew that little penis inside of your own body don't you? Would you feel the same about a baby girl?

Yes to the first question and as for the second, I suppose I'll really never know, but I think I would

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts