Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lolaunscripted
Do you baby wear?! Post a pic!
November 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Babywearing.

Baby wearing has a TON of benefits. Not just for mothers. You should look it up, if you're skeptical. :) a lot of studies show it helps brain stimulation and development. It's a step from Attachment Parenting which in itself has many great benefits. Anyway for those who already know how wonderful this is POST a pic!

Replies

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I'm a big girl, very over-weight. I'm afraid to baby wear due to my size, no sling is going to fit me. :(

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no desire to baby wear or to do attachment parenting,  studies also show that mom's who try to shove their way of parenting down everyone else's throats get slapped a lot more than parents that mind their own,  YOU can look that up if you're skeptical!

Studies show that people who reply with bitchiness have a record of getting bitch slapped 100% of the time.

• ColtsFan1912
    November 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

my son use to wear his cat when I wore his sister hehe

• junebaby11

Bad photo lol but hey i love wearing my babygirl
  • Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae

We have a Moby too, but this is the only photo I have. His first time in a babybjorn
  • redbutterfly666

i used to but ds grew out of his sling at 7 months, so im thinking of getting one of the back pack ones so we can start hikeing again :)

• ToriBabe1221
    November 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Mobile Photo

• ToriBabe1221
    November 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Mobile Photo

One of our first attempts at a back carry
  • Lolaunscripted
    November 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    The one I'm wearing I made. It's Moby-inspired. It's a no-sew too so it was pretty easy to make. You can usually find easy no-sew wrap Tutes on Google. That's where I found mine. I also buy an extra 2 yards then what the tute calls for since I like the extra material. I used 7 yards. (and it usually makes two wraps)

Quoting daughteroftruth:

not all the time, but when they were babies they did spend a ton of time in a wrap or sling... what one are you wearing, looks like a wrap?

• Lolaunscripted
    November 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    It's Moby-inspired. I googled for a tute! It's no-sew and super easy to make. The tute I found calls for 5 yards of a Jersey Knit (or other clothe that doesn't fray and has a little stretch to it) but I used 7 yards because I like that extra clothe there as a JIC kinda thing. It makes 2 wraps so you end up with Double for your buck.

Quoting Goofygadget:

How do you make them? What type do you make?

Quoting Lolaunscripted:

I've heard nice things about E'rgos, also Moby and K'tan those are all nice. I make mine though because I'm too thrifty to spend more the 10 :/ but I have 3 different kinds of wraps and all hold up to the wear and tear I put them through. I pretty much baby wear everyday to get things done. I baby wore all 3 kids haha.

Quoting KMadsen:

I did a little bit with a seven sling (I do not recommend them btw, they suck). I always held her & still do though:) Next baby I plan to get a nice carrier like a n Ergo.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts