Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lolaunscripted
Do you baby wear?! Post a pic!
November 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Babywearing.

Baby wearing has a TON of benefits. Not just for mothers. You should look it up, if you're skeptical. :) a lot of studies show it helps brain stimulation and development. It's a step from Attachment Parenting which in itself has many great benefits. Anyway for those who already know how wonderful this is POST a pic!

Replies

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I'm a big girl, very over-weight. I'm afraid to baby wear due to my size, no sling is going to fit me. :(

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no desire to baby wear or to do attachment parenting,  studies also show that mom's who try to shove their way of parenting down everyone else's throats get slapped a lot more than parents that mind their own,  YOU can look that up if you're skeptical!

Studies show that people who reply with bitchiness have a record of getting bitch slapped 100% of the time.

• ColtsFan1912
    November 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

my son use to wear his cat when I wore his sister hehe

• junebaby11

Bad photo lol but hey i love wearing my babygirl
  • Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae

We have a Moby too, but this is the only photo I have. His first time in a babybjorn
  • redbutterfly666

i used to but ds grew out of his sling at 7 months, so im thinking of getting one of the back pack ones so we can start hikeing again :)

• ToriBabe1221
    November 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Mobile Photo

• ToriBabe1221
    November 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Mobile Photo

One of our first attempts at a back carry
  • Lolaunscripted
    November 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    The one I'm wearing I made. It's Moby-inspired. It's a no-sew too so it was pretty easy to make. You can usually find easy no-sew wrap Tutes on Google. That's where I found mine. I also buy an extra 2 yards then what the tute calls for since I like the extra material. I used 7 yards. (and it usually makes two wraps)

Quoting daughteroftruth:

not all the time, but when they were babies they did spend a ton of time in a wrap or sling... what one are you wearing, looks like a wrap?

• Lolaunscripted
    November 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    It's Moby-inspired. I googled for a tute! It's no-sew and super easy to make. The tute I found calls for 5 yards of a Jersey Knit (or other clothe that doesn't fray and has a little stretch to it) but I used 7 yards because I like that extra clothe there as a JIC kinda thing. It makes 2 wraps so you end up with Double for your buck.

Quoting Goofygadget:

How do you make them? What type do you make?

Quoting Lolaunscripted:

I've heard nice things about E'rgos, also Moby and K'tan those are all nice. I make mine though because I'm too thrifty to spend more the 10 :/ but I have 3 different kinds of wraps and all hold up to the wear and tear I put them through. I pretty much baby wear everyday to get things done. I baby wore all 3 kids haha.

Quoting KMadsen:

I did a little bit with a seven sling (I do not recommend them btw, they suck). I always held her & still do though:) Next baby I plan to get a nice carrier like a n Ergo.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN