Mom Confessions

BShip2010
An apology..
November 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I want to apologize for the arguments in a certain post last night. I was stating my opinion then everyone went nuts. I should have just left all the replies alone. I don't apologize for my opinion, but for continuing to argue.

And to the girl I said looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom: I wasn't saying that to be mean. I love Mama June and I think you resemble her but you are obviously much smaller than her. I do think she has a pretty face and awesome personality and that's what I meant.

Accept my apology or not, but at least I'm trying.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    Lol at hunny boo boo june being pretty!!! Gross.
  • thetrollcat
    November 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I saw that comment, I also thought it was rude, I mean ouch, it was insulting. I dont hate you. Im glad you corrected yourself. But with advice I dont think it wold be wise to boost someones esteem sayng they looked like honey boo boo. I never hang out in those photo posts. They are stupid in my opinion. Waste of time I wanna troll and roll meow.

You are alright.

• AJB163
    by AJB163
    November 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM
    Honey boo boos mom is pretty? This is your attempt at an apology? Eek...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM
    Wow I can't believe that you never considered the fact that it would be an insult to someone.
  • Tooth_Inspector
    November 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM
    Sorry, I got stuck at the part where you. Think honey boo boos mom is pretty.
  • beerabitch69
    November 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    I think I missed something.
  • momo3fgr8tteens

Oh boy

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

bahahahhaah!  I don't even know what you're talking about, but there is no way you think really think that.  You said it to be snarky biz ... own it!

• BShip2010
    November 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    It was a huge disaster. You're lucky u missed it.

Quoting beerabitch69:

I think I missed something.
  • semamaearth
    November 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    Omg, she's apologizing so everyone stfu

Mom Confessions