Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
BShip2010
Changing diaper after one pee?
November 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 17, 2012 at 8:04 PM
    same here.i don't change after one pee
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Would you like to sit there in your own piss,  unless the answer is yes change the bay's diaper!

• mommysangelface
    I do. My kids are prone to yeast diaper rashes
  • kattu
    by kattu
    November 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    Uh.
    Yes. Every time.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I always changed my kids after 1 pee. Would you want to sit in a wet diaper???

Quoting BShip2010:

My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.

• MrsRobinson06
    November 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM
    I always changed whenever i noticed any pee whether it was one pee or three. Sometimes i changed when i couldnt even tell if it was pee or not just to be safe. I thought that was the norm...
  • LoveMyLos
    Unless your kid has very sensitive skin, and are prone to rashes or infections, no. I have never changed after only one pee. Unless severe diaper rash and thats only ben once.
  • shortycmlb

As newborns and young babies, no. THATS why I buy the super absorbant diapers lol. When they get older and pee a good amount in a single time, then yes I do (around 1).

• KMadsen
    by KMadsen

I change after one pee. I don't want to sit in wet underwear so why should I make my daughter?

• momto3infl
    November 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

More than one pee or if one pee along with poop then a change or just poop of course change.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN