Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
BShip2010
Changing diaper after one pee?
November 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    November 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Uh yes, is that a real question? Would you sit in one pee?
  • daughteroftruth
    November 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM

If I check the diaper and its wet, I change it... but its not like them around and have some secret way of knowing right away when they pee or not.  

• junebaby11
    How many diapers do u all gp through a day u need to switch to cloth your killing our earth with diapers, i gp through 9 diapers a day i thought that was alot i use cloth i change every 2-3 hours unless shes obviously wet or poo'd
  • myperfect4inok
    I change when they are wet, if its after one pee or three. How in the world do ya"ll know if its.just one pee? Do you watch your newborn pee?
  • Yellowlily333

I always changed my son after every pee, I do the same thing with all the kids I babysit.

• scorpio70
    November 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

you dont need to change a diaper every time they pee,but you shouldnt wait until it is full either that is how they get diaper rash..

• sunshinebebe26

wow the nerve of some people! What is the reasoning behind being a shitty mom if you wear ur baby ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it was earlier today.  Implying that this mom was a shitty mom cause she wears her baby. 

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

You give crap to a mom wearing her baby, now you say you don't change your kids diaper until your satisfied you got your moneys worth.  You are one special mama...

WAIT! What ? when did this happen ?

• Caitlin1983
    You let your kid sit in pee yet you're against women wearing their babies?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Not to mention she "hates" breastfeeding.

Quoting Anonymous:

You give crap to a mom wearing her baby, now you say you don't change your kids diaper until your satisfied you got your moneys worth.  You are one special mama...

• bellaamore
    November 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

We cloth diaper, and even if full, the absorbant layer holds themoisture. The fleece against the skn is always dry.

We change the diaper everyhour or two unless theres a poop.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts