Mom Confessions

BShip2010
Changing diaper after one pee?
November 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:04 PM
    same here.i don't change after one pee
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Would you like to sit there in your own piss,  unless the answer is yes change the bay's diaper!

• mommysangelface
    I do. My kids are prone to yeast diaper rashes
  • kattu
    by kattu
    November 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    Uh.
    Yes. Every time.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I always changed my kids after 1 pee. Would you want to sit in a wet diaper???

Quoting BShip2010:

My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.

• MrsRobinson06
    November 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM
    I always changed whenever i noticed any pee whether it was one pee or three. Sometimes i changed when i couldnt even tell if it was pee or not just to be safe. I thought that was the norm...
  • LoveMyLos
    Unless your kid has very sensitive skin, and are prone to rashes or infections, no. I have never changed after only one pee. Unless severe diaper rash and thats only ben once.
  • shortycmlb

As newborns and young babies, no. THATS why I buy the super absorbant diapers lol. When they get older and pee a good amount in a single time, then yes I do (around 1).

• KMadsen
    by KMadsen

I change after one pee. I don't want to sit in wet underwear so why should I make my daughter?

• momto3infl
    November 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

More than one pee or if one pee along with poop then a change or just poop of course change.

Mom Confessions