Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TrouserMouse
To make the ugly chicks feel better
November 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

According to many on CM, I am ugly too.  I am also fat, saggy, old, a whore, or whatever else you can think of. I have been called it all. I am sure even the hottest chicks on here have heard the same thing.  Who gives a fuck?  This is MC, expect it.

See:

Oh, and I get comments around the dark circles around my eyes as well that I can't quite conceal even with make up.

Replies

• SalemWitchChild
    November 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Eh, I know I'm not the prettiest crayon in the box. But some of the ugliest colors is the most necessary in beautiful art. ;)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    Especially if you are pretty. It's worse when you are pretty.
  • ashleywright88
    November 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I know you don't care but you are not ugly. And you are right, these women can be down right cruel but what do you expect when you get a bunch of manic women together on one site?! lol. Anywho, keep doing your "thang" girl because you are pretty. 

• Survivor6388
    November 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hey I'm nothing to look at and I know it. But I'm comfortable with who I am.

• 702girly
    November 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Wow, you actually look a lot like that chick who was asking if she looks like Julia Roberts last night.

You could be sisters.

• Luna091306
    November 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I was shocked when I found out you were white....lol

• TrouserMouse
    November 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Didn't you say that in one of the posts?  Someone did...lol.  We both have very square jaw lines. I can see that.

Quoting 702girly:

Wow, you actually look a lot like that chick who was asking if she looks like Julia Roberts last night.

You could be sisters.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

• Luna091306

I think everyone, including supermodels, have things they hate about themselves

• 702girly

LOL, no it wasn't me. I had no idea what you looked like but I did see that comment.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Didn't you say that in one of the posts?  Someone did...lol.  We both have very square jaw lines. I can see that.

Quoting 702girly:

You could be sisters.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts