Mom Confessions

TrouserMouse
Did any of your babies look like this?
November 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I was looking at old pics of my kids thinking about what my new little guy will look like.  I told my SO that we will know instantly if he takes after me because my two boys that look exactly like me had big owl eyes that made it look like they were frightened all of the time until they were about 8 months old.  People would always comment about their eyes and laugh about them.

This is the way my two boys that look like me always looked until they got to be older babies....lol.

ETA:  His eyes are still very prominent, but not like that...lol.

Oh and here is the new guy that I am trying to figure out who he is going to look like.

Replies

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    November 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM
    My son has really big blue eyes. He looks surprised a lot lol. I had the same eyes as a baby though, I look like an alien in my baby pictures. He 'll grow into his eyes XD
  • JZB
    by JZB
    November 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    My computer is in the shop otherwise I'd upload the pics. My dad has large deep set eyes and a wide forehead you could see Ryker was going to have them from the us

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Really?  That is funny...lol.

Quoting JZB:

You could tell ds was going to look just like my dad from the ultra sound

• Leobaby2007
    November 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Quoting crescentstar2:

For awhile ds1 looked like an old man or a gnome lol

This is exactly how I describe my son looked as a newborn. A cross between and an old man and a garden gnome!!!! Lol. Then, once he plumped up and filled out, he got beautiful, like they all do. Most newborns are not too pretty- very few- it's rare.

• MommaTasha1003
    November 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM

im so jealous of big owled eyed babies! My kids have teeny tiny eyes. :( lol... 

• tennisfanactic
    November 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM

BUMP!

• Mommy_Jenx3
    November 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

My middle child did. And dangit, now I want Starbucks looking at your son drinking it!!

• VarelaClan
    November 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    My nephew had "owl" eyes for a few months too. He also, always had his eyebrows raised.

Mom Confessions