Mom Confessions

ButterMeUp
Do enjoy sex with your parter?
November 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?

Replies

• ButterMeUp
    November 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Bump!
  • mysticalmalissa
    November 17, 2012 at 7:40 AM

1.Yes

2. Yes and Oh hell yes!

3. Daily, yes, yes, we are two old horn dogs!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    Yes

Oh hell yea

Not a lot of actual sex since o have issues down there but he gets a nightly blow job
  • ButterMeUp
    Woman after my own heart

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

1.Yes

2. Yes and Oh hell yes!

3. Daily, yes, yes, we are two old horn dogs!!

• lanes_mom0109
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. When he's home almost every night, he's currently deployed so I'm pushing 10 months with no sex. Grrrr
  • JenB1983
    November 17, 2012 at 7:43 AM
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Depends. Right now we are having sex 3-5x a week. But, we've also both been sick, not to mention I've hit the last 2 months of pregnancy. I feel big and clumsy and just damn tired. Sex isn't a priority. Before we were having sex daily...at least once a day. I like that a lot. Lol. And hopefully we will be able to get back to it.
  • MammaPaparazza
    November 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM
    1. Yes we talk about it, try everything at least once and are open and honest
    2. Yes he def satisfies, that's why I married him :)
    3. Sometimes 4x a week but mostly 2 or 3 x a week , I'm satisfied with two times, he certainly is not... So I do it anyway and usually am glad I did lol
  • tntmomof2
    November 17, 2012 at 7:47 AM

1- yes 

2- yes 

3- at least once a day. Sometimes more. We are both satisfied but would be thrilled if life allowed more time lol

• beeky
    by beeky
    November 17, 2012 at 7:48 AM

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?  Yes.

2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?   Yes and yes.

3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?  I've never kept a record.  It's whenever we are in the mood and we are happy with that.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 7:49 AM

1. yes

2. yes n yes

3. sometimes once or twice a week, we try for more, He works 10 hours we live in a 1 bedroom n our dd is 2 sometimes we are just too tired. Are we satisfied? well i wasnt but we are trying to make our sex life better

Mom Confessions