Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
im the other woman. ask away *updated*
by Anonymous
November 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
My mister is married with 3 kids. He is drawing up paperwork for a divorce, and they are currently not even residing in the same bed anymore.

Im his mistress, And i am not ashamed to be so.

Ask me any questions.

******//We had never slept together. Not even kissed, but I do believe our relationship is moving forward. We kind of got into kinky conversation last night and he's insistent on seeing me SOON! Its been 8 years since him and i last did anything. Im hoping With new practice I can still blow his mind like i used to.******

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Oh I get it now.  You don't care about the wife, the kids or the husband either.  It's all about your personal fun and enjoyment. You have no emotional attachment to the situation.  I almost feel a bit sorry the him, he probably doesn't know what he's getting into with you.  It's all probably for the best for the wife, hopefully she'll go on and find a better man who can make good judgments.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    My dh and i sleep in separate beds but you can bet that we still get down and dirty ..... Just saying
  • emeraldangel2.0
    November 16, 2012 at 11:13 PM

you should learn how to be a lady, not a tramp

Quoting Anonymous:

No dumbass he tracked me Down months ago to start contact again.

Lord. You ladies should learn to read.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

so she's his lawyer's secretary, she's met his kids, but he needs to track her down so they can fuck?

i call bullshit

Quoting KG34:

You've met his kids?

They must not know that you're screwing dad if they love you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually his kids love me. They say im funny and like that i spoil them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have fun being with a man whose kids will HATE you.

• Mrs.wilcox01
    I laugh everytime I read this

Quoting singlemom1208:

Ever had a wet fart sneak up on you?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Feel sorry for him ?? Nah ! He is happy to be f****** two women . He is a cheating dog

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I get it now.  You don't care about the wife, the kids or the husband either.  It's all about your personal fun and enjoyment. You have no emotional attachment to the situation.  I almost feel a bit sorry the him, he probably doesn't know what he's getting into with you.  It's all probably for the best for the wife, hopefully she'll go on and find a better man who can make good judgments.

• jessi2girls
    November 16, 2012 at 11:14 PM

And tell me.. what are YOU getting out of all of this? 

A false sense of satisfaction that you think YOU are breaking up a marriage because it gives you pleasure to see others "fall apart" while you "win".. after all the heartache you've gone through from men in the past.. right? 

yeah..

you need therapy.. not a married "soon to be divorced" man. 

• Mrs.wilcox01
    November 16, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    How do you know they don't sleep together
  • 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    November 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

• TugBoatMama
    November 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Feel sorry for him ?? Nah ! He is happy to be f****** two women . He is a cheating dog

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe I read that they are  looking for an apartment together.  He'll be broke and with a woman who doesn't care about him who will no doubt dump him when the good times are over.  He'll be wifeless, have miserable kids and he'll have lost the respect of most of his family and friends.  Of course he deserves it.  I said "almost" feel sorry for him.  I really don't.  Love it when people get what's coming to them.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts