Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Does this sound strange to anyone?? *** A new update in blue
by Anonymous
November 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM

This girl I know is trying to say that her dad's girlfriend messed with her daughter.  Mind you this child does not speak well and she always has all these differnet guys over at her place.  This mother is ALWAYS yelling at her daughter and she treats her just plain awful! 

Anyways, she is saying that she has been meeting with CPS, the cops, and doctors all at the same place which I know its really hard to get all of them together at once (this just came about last night).  What she is telling me is making NO SENSE - she said the ER would NOT check her daughter (which is NOT true) and that they had 72 hours to get her seen (mind you this happened a few weeks ago) and again this is NOT true. 

What do you ladies think about it?  I want NO BASHING at all, please!

Upated: 11/18/12

Well I just found out CPS called her at the end of the day and told her she has to take her daughter to this place that is for kids who may have been abused or neglected...BUT they are making her bring her daughter into the CPS office at 2 pm tomorrow (both appointmnents are NOT at the same time)!!  The child is THREE - they are NOT going to put this child through 3 or 4 interviews!  I told her to be careful but she won't listen to me!  She has yet to see a doctor about this!!

Does this sound strange to anyone??
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 83% - Yes
  2. 3% - No
  3. 12% - Maybe
  4. 0% - Other (explain below)

Replies

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    November 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    If she took her to the ER they would treat her there. If she did it at the ER it would be easy to get CPS, PD & doctors in one place otherwise you're right. Idk I'd need more info but from what you said I think there's more to the story.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 16, 2012 at 10:34 PM

No she didn't take her to ER, she was saying they wouldn't do anything and I know they will.  I think her is too but she isn't telling and I hate when people lie about stuff!

Quoting HIJKLM:

If she took her to the ER they would treat her there. If she did it at the ER it would be easy to get CPS, PD & doctors in one place otherwise you're right. Idk I'd need more info but from what you said I think there's more to the story.

• kikibix
    by kikibix
    November 16, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Sounds like she's a drama queen who's trying to spread rumours and make trouble for her Dad's girlfriend. This story makes no sense.

• Robsessed98
    November 16, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    She would definitely be seen in the ER where they would call in the police and cps. If she says different, she is a liar.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 16, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I've been through this situation and the ER would not check my daughter out because the doctor certified to do that was not there. So instead they just did a urine test and a basic check-up.

• Anonymous 1
    November 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I know that's why I asked about it because it made no sense to me either

Quoting kikibix:

Sounds like she's a drama queen who's trying to spread rumours and make trouble for her Dad's girlfriend. This story makes no sense.

• Anonymous 1
    November 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM

This child has not been seen by the doctor at all..she was @ work today.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been through this situation and the ER would not check my daughter out because the doctor certified to do that was not there. So instead they just did a urine test and a basic check-up.

• Anonymous 1
    November 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM

That's what I thought too!

Quoting Robsessed98:

She would definitely be seen in the ER where they would call in the police and cps. If she says different, she is a liar.

• Anonymous 1
    November 17, 2012 at 7:16 AM

bump

• Anonymous 1
    November 17, 2012 at 7:17 AM

bump

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups