• CrickettyBoo
    November 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Didn't mean to post anon. That's why I responded again. My fault. Anyway...

It was more of a club. It was your average club just with naked people walking around. There were rooms upstairs where people were swapping partners. Only couples and single women could join and single men had to be invited by a couple only. Being your own alcohol. The people were very friendly...but why wouldn't they be? Lol. There was no pressure to do ANYTHING. Any specific questions you have?

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • moosesmom
    November 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Did it again! Lol. It's me.

Quoting Anonymous:

It was more of a club. It was your average club just with naked people walking around. There were rooms upstairs where people were swapping partners. Only couples and single women could join and single men had to be invited by a couple only. Being your own alcohol. The people were very friendly...but why wouldn't they be? Lol. There was no pressure to do ANYTHING. Any specific questions you have?

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • CrickettyBoo
    November 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Sounds lke you had fun.

No specifics....just curious.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • CrickettyBoo
    November 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    You sly do, you;)

Quoting moosesmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • little.wise.owl
    November 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM

my neighbors were swingers. They asked once. The look I gave her must have let her know I was thinking "what...the...eff?" eh they never talked to us again. They moved though so what evs.

• taramac
    by taramac
    November 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Nope
  • moosesmom
    November 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM
    We ended up at the post kind of randomly. Lol. Every other weekend my husband (now ex) would do something spontaneous. So that was the adventure for that particular night. It's not my thing. It was very...different. I'm not down for switching partners but I'll "try" anything once you know? It was fun seeing how others live. I like to think I'm open minded.

Are you thinking about going?

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

You sly do, you;)

Quoting moosesmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes
  • mom2priceboys
    November 16, 2012 at 8:06 PM

me and I'm old hahaha I would kinda be afraid to go in case I could not control myself, or be afraid I might get passed on.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Uh yes , who hasn't ?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN