Mom Confessions

amy1will
Im making this for Thanksgiving
November 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

We go to my Ninny's for Thanksgiving and I usually do cupcakes but this year I'm making this. And also chicken n dumplings.

So what are y'all going to be making?

Replies

• cammy002
    November 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

thats a sugar coma waiting to happen

• kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    November 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Is your Ninnie your grandma? That is what my kids call their aunt :) Her name is Stephanie, and it became Ninnie for short. 

Looks yummy!

• amy1will
    November 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    Yea but the holidays are the only time I really bake lately so I figured why not lol

Quoting cammy002:

thats a sugar coma waiting to happen

• amy1will
    Yea she is my grandmother.

Quoting kiralyn:

Is your Ninnie your grandma? That is what my kids call their aunt :) Her name is Stephanie, and it became Ninnie for short. 

Looks yummy!

• mommy_ruggs09
    I'm making 7 layer dip but I normally don't make anything. Next year when we are in ca we will be inviting dh friends over and hopefully they will bring something.
  • nicki1018
    November 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    Gah that's a lot of chocolate. I buy pies that's about it.
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    November 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    Turkey, stuffing, rolls, green beans, mashed potatoes & gravy, devilled eggs, pumpkin pie, & apple pie.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    That looks crazy! I'm hosting so, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and pumkin pie. Probably a green salad and dime sweet potatoes too.
  • Keara20
    by Keara20
    November 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    My mother in law is doing most of the cooking. I'm bringing green bean casserole, a cheese ball and a chocolate chip banana cream pie.
  • ChikSlim
    November 16, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Hope you got a toilet close by after eating that, although I love chocolate :)

Mom Confessions