All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!
1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
I used to be a nurse, so I could probably write a book about the stupid things I heard. One incident that sticks out in my mind is the irate mother who dragged her underage daughter in to get tested for pregnancy and STDs because she had sex with a twenty something year old guy. Mom couldn't understand that there was no test to prove her daughter wasn't a virgin.
"When does a deer turn into an elk?"
A tourist asked me this when I was working at Safeway.
"You have roads in Montana? I thought you rode horses through the forest to get to the next town!"
When I moved to Montana, I was telling my friend about it here and she seriously thought this.