All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!
1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
1. in high school we were reading of Mice and Men. we were on the last chapter talking about it in class and this girl goes " OMG he handicap , i thought he was just stupid" O_O we were on like the last ten pages
2. Who are the beatles, is that a band?
3. teacher and i were talking about the rolling stones , girl sitting next to me " thats a band, i thought it was just a magizine.
4. talking with my ex ( boyfriend at the time) He didn't know that all cows were female. he went on a rant about how that wasn't true . WOW can you tell why i dumped him haha
I was at a feed store one time and there was a big sign advertising Male Roosters.
i was so tempted to ask why they didnt have any female roosters.
One of the guys I went to high school with said that mothers had the God given right to do anything they wanted to their own children including beating, raping or murdering them and they should not be prosecuted for it.
He's a doctor now. That still scares me.
by Anonymous 2
November 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
That guys and girls can be just friends. One always falls for the other, always. And if you don't know it yet you will one day.
I was dating this guy and he was going fishing with his brother so I made them sandwiches. He walked into the kitchen and said they looked really good and then he completely lost his shit when I cut one of them in half. He started screaming about how he wanted to take them with him and I was a fucking moron because now there was no way to put them in the sandwich bag.
I just stared at him for a moment and dropped one half of a sandwich into a sandwich bag, dropped the other half in with, sealed it up and handed it to him. He went silent and then said thoughtfully, "I never knew you could do that."