Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kaykaymomi10
What are the dumbest things you have ever heard?
November 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!

1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!

Replies

• bluemountain75
    November 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    Girl in a class back in hs when we were dicussing sex, etc. She said "well if it's got sugar in it then why does it taste so salty?" Needless to say we all knew then that she gave a lot of head.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM

No they control both!  One day soon we will all be human skinned boots and purses!

Quoting Anonymous:

Reptoids. They control the government, not weather.
    Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

My mil told me that the government controls the weather.

That's not true,  everyone knows that the lizard people control the weather!

• redneckmama2
    November 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Ok yeah I dont think it is that bad but never mess with a cracked screen. I learned that in one of the many computer classes I have been taking. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

No she meant leaking. Like liquid running down the screen and forming a pool under it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The second one is actually true. The laptop LCD screens contain toxic chemicals. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

if you car is over heating you should check the temp gauge. It could be leaking.

My laptop screen is cracked. I am afraid it will start leaking so I cant use it. 

• lukesmommy1114
    November 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM
    "Is that another part of Michigan across the river "My brother and I were in down town down by the river front looking across at Canada or "hey I'm Sweden in this conversation " my youngest brother and I were arguing about dinner and my middle brother said that lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Women staying with sex offenders.....

• StoneColdKiller
    November 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Quoting lovelife350:

1. in high school we were reading of Mice and Men. we were on the last chapter talking about it in class and this girl goes " OMG he handicap , i thought he was just stupid"  O_O we were on like the last ten pages

2. Who are the beatles, is that a band?

3. teacher and i were talking about the rolling stones , girl sitting next to me " thats a band, i thought it was just a magizine. 

4. talking with my ex ( boyfriend at the time) He didn't know that all cows were female. he went on a rant about how that wasn't true . WOW can you tell why i dumped him haha

OMG lol number 4, most think that way, I dont know how many times Ive had to explain it, and then they google it to prove me wrong, but of course we are right.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts