All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!
1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
"Is that another part of Michigan across the river "My brother and I were in down town down by the river front looking across at Canada or "hey I'm Sweden in this conversation " my youngest brother and I were arguing about dinner and my middle brother said that lol
1. in high school we were reading of Mice and Men. we were on the last chapter talking about it in class and this girl goes " OMG he handicap , i thought he was just stupid" O_O we were on like the last ten pages
2. Who are the beatles, is that a band?
3. teacher and i were talking about the rolling stones , girl sitting next to me " thats a band, i thought it was just a magizine.
4. talking with my ex ( boyfriend at the time) He didn't know that all cows were female. he went on a rant about how that wasn't true . WOW can you tell why i dumped him haha
OMG lol number 4, most think that way, I dont know how many times Ive had to explain it, and then they google it to prove me wrong, but of course we are right.