Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kidkrazyinAK
No Christmas at my house this year...
November 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM

But it's a good thing.

We are packing up and going on a 16 day vacation to Southern California. Disneyland, here we come!!!! My kids are 14,15 and 16...they have never left Alaska and never been on a plane...the last time I went on a plane or left state was in 1993. 

We agreed...no tree, no presents...just Vacation and we are going all out. Disneyland, Universal Studios, Venice Beach, Sea World, the zoo....and all the restaurants that we don't have in Alaska...Sonic, In & Out Burger, Red Lobster.....and on and on.

35 Days...I feel as excited as my kids  ***Woo Hoo***

Replies

• mich.el.le
    November 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM

That sounds like tons of fun! 

• Bigmetalchicken
    November 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM

None at my house either. We will be celebrating at my in laws house.

• kidkrazyinAK
    November 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Intellectually, I know it will never compare to what we have here...but I have heard about it and seen commercials for so long...I have to try it. Gotta want what you can't have, right??

The other one I am almost embarrassed to admit wanting to try is ...Cici's pizza, I am betting it's awful, but "all you can eat for 5.99" is amazing to us...we have a Golden Corral here and it is 16.00 a person.

Besides, I want to see what mac & cheese pizza looks like...LOL(eeewww)

Quoting rosemagic01:

You live in Alaska why would you want frozen sea food cooked in a mircowave from a crappy restaurant?

• 1RedHottMama
    November 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    Wow,that's great. I hope everything goes great and and y'all have a blast.Enjoy the weather. Have a great time.
  • rosemagic01
    November 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM

We don't have a cici's in new england (I'm in NH) period. I asked one of my friends down in PA if she liked it and she said it was horrible. =\ I get what your saying I still kinda wanna try it. lol. I'd kill for a golden corral too!! The nearest one is 2.5 hours from me! =( So we've never gone. We have nothing buffet style. It blows! 

Quoting kidkrazyinAK:

Intellectually, I know it will never compare to what we have here...but I have heard about it and seen commercials for so long...I have to try it. Gotta want what you can't have, right??

The other one I am almost embarrassed to admit wanting to try is ...Cici's pizza, I am betting it's awful, but "all you can eat for 5.99" is amazing to us...we have a Golden Corral here and it is 16.00 a person.

Besides, I want to see what mac & cheese pizza looks like...LOL(eeewww)

Quoting rosemagic01:

You live in Alaska why would you want frozen sea food cooked in a mircowave from a crappy restaurant?

• mommy_me
    November 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM

That sounds amazing!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts