Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
i hate this, i wish i could quit right now, this second, but i can't.
by Anonymous
November 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM

when i started working here i was optamistic, i had heard many bad things but chalked it up to angry employees who had lost their jobs for whatever reason.

i came in, re vamped the menu and tried very hard to get local custom back.

i work alone, as chef, waitress and booking agent, we do mostly confrences, the reputation of the place is beyond repair localy, and i now know why.

i get yelled at for throwing out spoiled foods, spoiled meat, vegetables and dairy. wtf am i supposed to do with it?! i can't serve it, but he wants me to!!! are you kidding me?! he wanted to put cottage cheese over 2 weeks past its best before date in the lasagna. SERIOUSLY? NO! 

omg. today we had a conference in, soup, salad, sandwich buffet, i had it all ready to go, no problem here, but due to how slow it has been was not expecting much else.

a couple comes in, the rich snobby type, he wants a pizza, she wants a clubhouse. clubhouse takes 5 min, pizza takes longer, obviously. 

go to make the clubhouse and pull out the back bacon we use, there is black fucking mold on it. 2 packages had been pulled, now i will yelled at that they went bad. they had only been in the cooler for 2 days. frozen before that.

so i improvise. and i go to make the pizza.....the pepperoni has turned since yesterday, had to slice more, mushrooms no good. omg. pizza sauce, moldy. had to open a new one. you name it. it took me forever to get that damn pizza in the over. mr and mrs snobby mcsnobberson are bitching about the wait. 

i can't explain that due to my boss' refusal to let me tos anything unless it looks like a science experiment gone wrong has hampered my ability to put good food out quickly. 

got the woman her clubhouse she dismantled it. i know everything on it was fresh. i feel insulted. 

oh and my boss runs an "international boarding school" out of his house, it is nothing like what the website suggests. he has 2 chinese boys living with him, he feeds them the spoiled food from the resturaunt. he gives me shit if i try to feed them something freshly made. they paid $30,000 tuition FOR WHAT?! he makes them do push ups if they speak their natural language, chinese.

oh and he has been trying to find a replacement from china to take my place. now he is all pissed off because immigration laws have changed and you can no longer charge extortianat fees to ensure someone a job in canada. now it will not be as lucrative to bring a chinese woman over to take my place cooking. 

my babysitter goes to vancouvar tomorrow to participate in a thespian event, and i had to beg my boss to give me an advance so i could pay her before she leaves. 

finally cuts me a cheque today, but refuses to let me leave early so i can get to the bank in time to cash it. now i have to drive 80km to the city where the nearest bank machine for my bank is. and then 80 km back.

i hate this place. i hate this place, i hate my boss, he is a slimy pos. 

i am being pulled from work to be put on sick leave in 6 more weeks....6 more weeks...can i handle 6 more weeks? 

oh and the boss keeps all the tips from confrences. although i do all the cooking, serving and cleaning myself. i watched him pocket MY $70 TIP yesterday, nevermind all the tips he has pocketed since i started here. 

i am 4 1/2 mo pregnant, and i am so depressed, tired, over worked and stressed right out. omg. i hate this job. i hate this place. i hate my boss.

**cries*

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM

this is such bullshit. as soon as i am gone from here, as soon as i am on sick leave i will be making calls. board of education, hello? hi i need to tell you something...... immigration? hi yeah you should know that this company has been preying on immigrants....health inspector?! heeeyyyyy, we need to talk.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    Bump
  • tyner_brylee
    November 16, 2012 at 2:50 PM
    Don't wait to do this. Do it now. Turn your boss in. He's a dumb fck!

Quoting Anonymous:

this is such bullshit. as soon as i am gone from here, as soon as i am on sick leave i will be making calls. board of education, hello? hi i need to tell you something...... immigration? hi yeah you should know that this company has been preying on immigrants....health inspector?! heeeyyyyy, we need to talk.

• Mamasgirl524
    November 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM
    This is sick.
  • TurtleSquish
    November 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

fucking disgusting. report that shit.

• Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM

i cannot afford to be fired. i dont know what to do......everything he does goes against everything i stand for. i cannot bear the way he treats those boys. 2 girls from nigeria came, they only stayed a week, and then packed their stuff and left. i dont know what happened ....but i have my ideas.....sonofabitch

Quoting tyner_brylee:

Don't wait to do this. Do it now. Turn your boss in. He's a dumb fck!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM

WOAH!!! He needs someone to turn him in NOW!!!! You cannot serve spoiled food to ppl!! GROSS!! Taking YOUR tips?? TOTALLY ILLEGAL!!!! I hope you are able to handle the next 6 weeks!! GOOD LUCK!!!

• MrsFlores_2006
    November 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM

honey honey honey, you need to call the food department/inspector in your county to come out and do a surprise expection. you dont have to give your name if you dont want to, but honestly i would be suing the pants off this asshole, and the kids, that sounds like child abuse to me. 

Stay strong and try not to stress its not good for you or the baby. I would not wait 6 more weeks no way!

• RaynesMommy07
    I'd turn him in now. No yesterday. This is bullshit.
  • Anonymous

i already called the labor board about the tips, but it isn't their "jurisdiction" and their hands are tied, although they knew who i was talking about right away. i feel like i can't do anything, because to do so would risk my job. i don't know what to do...

Quoting Anonymous:

WOAH!!! He needs someone to turn him in NOW!!!! You cannot serve spoiled food to ppl!! GROSS!! Taking YOUR tips?? TOTALLY ILLEGAL!!!! I hope you are able to handle the next 6 weeks!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts