Mom Confessions

Byrd15
Working Moms
by Byrd15
November 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM

First off, this is not a bash towards stay at home moms in ANY way! I am a stay at home mom and I love it.

Working moms, I have a certain respect for you and what you do. It amazes me how much y'all do! I mean I never got into the stay at home vs working mom fights because its stupid we all work hard, but what working moms do just blows me away!

You keep up the family, the house, the meals, make sure the kids don't kill themselves, get them up, and to bed, all while holding down a job! 

Just a shout out to working moms out there, you're awsome. :) <3

Replies

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    November 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Being a mom is definitely tough but we all do it! :D

Quoting momof3jam:

Awww thanks! Same to SAHMs, you guys work hard too - keeping up with the house, grocery shopping, wrangling around a bunch of kids, cleaning, cooking, laundry, all while getting driven CRAZY by kids all day! lol!

I think we all are awesome, just for being moms, and CARING about getting that annoying, exhausting, boring, repetitive, difficult, and often disgusting, shit done every day!!!

• numonestunar
    November 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM
    Thank ya. It's not easy but being a mom is sure rewarding. :) I'm thankful I have a job that's family oriented, so, I can take off anytime.
  • MichelleSw
    November 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Thank you! We deserve it :) 

• workingmama86
    November 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM

i think single working moms deserve a little more acknowledgement! LOL! ;)

It is extremely difficult to wake up every morning (extra early) to get ready for work, then get the children up and ready for school. Then drive them to school, go to work, get off at around 5, go pick them up, figure out how to feed them, take them to their extra cirricular activites, get home, bath time, make sure homework is done and done right, do the whole bed time routine, and go to bed, just to wake up and do it again. Luckily I find some time during the weekend for laundry and cleaning!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

its not easy.. ill tell you that.

• workingmama86
    November 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Same here, my boss is a family man, so if the kids need to go to the doctor, I am very lucky to be able to take them... I can also go to school programs too! I also get to leave a few mins early on thursdays to get my dd to dance on time! lol 

Quoting numonestunar:

Thank ya. It's not easy but being a mom is sure rewarding. :) I'm thankful I have a job that's family oriented, so, I can take off anytime.

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    November 16, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Single moms are THE Super Moms. :)

Quoting workingmama86:

i think single working moms deserve a little more acknowledgement! LOL! ;)

It is extremely difficult to wake up every morning (extra early) to get ready for work, then get the children up and ready for school. Then drive them to school, go to work, get off at around 5, go pick them up, figure out how to feed them, take them to their extra cirricular activites, get home, bath time, make sure homework is done and done right, do the whole bed time routine, and go to bed, just to wake up and do it again. Luckily I find some time during the weekend for laundry and cleaning!

Mom Confessions