Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Just a rant about FREAKING DH!! ughhh
by Anonymous
November 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I'm going to bash DH's face in I swear. Every FREAKING time we get into a fight he runs to facebook and posts our shit on blast for the whole freaking world to see!! WHY??? Why do that? What's the point?? We got into a huge fight this morning, and he posted a status about it, and everybody and their mama's have be texting me asking what's wrong, and of course all of his little friends and "girl"friends have been like " aww I'm sorry message me if you wanna talk" Ugh. I have facebook, but it's to keep in touch with friends and family, not to blast personal shit all over the Internet (which I'm totally doing now, I know, but none of us know each other lol) No one needs to know what we fight about. All his family and friends that I haven't met yet, must think I'm such a psycho bitch, because of course, he only tells one side of the story and plays  the victim game. Then he talks about how much he can't wait for me to meet them? Yeah your joking, I'm definitely not meeting them now after all the shit you talk. I'm so damn sick of it! I told him tonight that I was tired of people texting me and asking about our life because you want to go pout about it on facebook, and that there is no reason for him to do this, and all he did was shrug and say " Eh" ....That made me extremely furious!! But I left it alone...This is a high school girls game, and I've been over these kind of games for almost 10 years.

And before you girls say it I know all this sounds childish. I think it is too, but I can't help that I get pissed of because he totally blasts everything, and doesn't care what people think of me. I look over a lot of shit he does, and I try not to complain to much, but damnit I just can't seem to look past this..Ugh....Rant over...This is a long shot, but please no bashing...

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Thats a very good point!! I swear this marriage is way more hard than it is easy..ugh.

Quoting mrsoman:

I think that one of those times he realizes how fucked up this is and actually feels guilty, you should bring up him deleting his Facebook. It is ruining your marriage. He needs to just make sure there is no way he's going to do this again.

And if he refuses, I really think you should stand back and take a look at your marriage. You should ALWAYS be more important than Facebook. And if you're not, that is a problem.

• MyLittlePwny
    November 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I wouldn't put up with that childish shit.  DH and I were having a fight once and I posted about it on FB... just in the heat of the moment to make him look like an ass.. and he got so pissed off.  I deleted it almost as soon as I posted it and regretted doing so.  Does he not realize that it makes him look like a dumbass too?  Running your mouth about stuff like that on there doesn't make him look good - you can bet your ass there are people who see his posts and either block his statuses from his feed or they think he's a fucking tool.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he loves the pity game. 

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

I don't think it's childish - I think it's incredibly rude and disrespectful. He doesn't need to be airing your dirty laundry out to everyone.  Sounds to me he likes the attention - and that's pretty sad for a grown man.

• Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I am...

Quoting areyouatroll:

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed.

• Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Yeah I've thought about that too. But obviously he hasn't. Ok, so say I am a total bitch, and I am totally everything he says I am lol...even so, he looks like a dumbass for staying with me. He makes himself look dumb posting stupid shit, then the next day saying " oh how I love my beautiful perfect wife" That makes him look like a complete dumbass...

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

I wouldn't put up with that childish shit.  DH and I were having a fight once and I posted about it on FB... just in the heat of the moment to make him look like an ass.. and he got so pissed off.  I deleted it almost as soon as I posted it and regretted doing so.  Does he not realize that it makes him look like a dumbass too?  Running your mouth about stuff like that on there doesn't make him look good - you can bet your ass there are people who see his posts and either block his statuses from his feed or they think he's a fucking tool.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he loves the pity game. 

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

I don't think it's childish - I think it's incredibly rude and disrespectful. He doesn't need to be airing your dirty laundry out to everyone.  Sounds to me he likes the attention - and that's pretty sad for a grown man.

• areyouatroll
    November 16, 2012 at 1:32 AM
    Let him read this post and replies lol maybe that will get through to him. Although it sounds like deeper issues if he got drunk and pushed you.
  • mrspeterrabbit
    November 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM
    No bashing here......I thknk your right and he really needs to grow up. I hate when people do that on fb....I don't have one but our kids do and some of their friends are clueless that what you put on the internet STAYS on the internet. Hopefully once they meet you people will see who is in the wrong for posting stuff and see you for you. GL :)
  • Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I honestly don't know anymore, and sometimes I don't know if I even care to know. But yeah he paid big time for that push lol..just saying

Quoting areyouatroll:

Let him read this post and replies lol maybe that will get through to him. Although it sounds like deeper issues if he got drunk and pushed you.

• KelissaMaye
    November 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM
    I used to do that when dh and I were dating and first married. It took his brother (whom i hadnt met) messaging me and telling me off that finally got me to stop. Your dh needs to grow up.
  • Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. But I don't even know if I can muster up the courage to go face to face with them people. It's just so embarrassing. :(

Quoting mrspeterrabbit:

No bashing here......I thknk your right and he really needs to grow up. I hate when people do that on fb....I don't have one but our kids do and some of their friends are clueless that what you put on the internet STAYS on the internet. Hopefully once they meet you people will see who is in the wrong for posting stuff and see you for you. GL :)

• Anonymous
    November 16, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Yeah some of his family has messaged him to stop that he shouldn't do it, but low and behold he's still doing it. What did his brother say to you?? Just curious...and you're right, he does need to grow up! 

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I used to do that when dh and I were dating and first married. It took his brother (whom i hadnt met) messaging me and telling me off that finally got me to stop. Your dh needs to grow up.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts