Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
progesterone questions
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I went to my dr. today because i havent had a period since september. i thought i might be pregnant because im ttc and i have taken a few tests but all negative.

so i thought i could get a blood test to see if i was pregnant.

they took a urine sample and said im not pregnant. he then told me that i just havent ovulated and prescribed me progesterone to start my period.

what i want to know is if they can tell i havent ovulated by just taking a urine sample?

Replies

• unspecified42
    November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

So you haven't had a period since September, it's now November 15th, but you had a period every month this year?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive had my period every month this year. im just like wtf.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are probably guessing that you aren't ovulating, by your lack of periods.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    Yea my periods are every 30 to 40 days without bc. i got off bc in may. my last period was september 22nd.

Quoting unspecified42:

So you haven't had a period since September, it's now November 15th, but you had a period every month this year?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• unspecified42
    November 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

So it sounds like you're pretty late then, which is what the other poster was saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea my periods are every 30 to 40 days without bc. i got off bc in may. my last period was september 22nd.

Quoting unspecified42:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Even if he is right im still going to get a blood test because he could be worng. I just want to be on the safe side.

Quoting unspecified42:

So it sounds like you're pretty late then, which is what the other poster was saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting unspecified42:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN