Mom Confessions

Anonymous
If you thought your DH had another child WWYD?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM
The situation is sticky the "father" of this other child is not in the picture and no one has ever met him nor does anyone talk of him its like it's taboo. Apparently the father also has another child somewhere but since no one talks of any of it fishing for clues to who this man and this other child is, is like fishing in an empty pond.
The mother to this other child isn't fond of me at all, dislikes me to the point of hate, once again no real reason behind it other then once I was rude because she was happy for my sorrow and gladly told me so. The child looks identical as can be to my DH and very much like my brother-in-law who is way to young (under 10) to be the father so that one is out.

What would you do? Questioning her would lead to drama and DH swears the kid isn't his.

Replies

• Susie19
    by Susie19
    November 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Well then...next time that lady gives you the eye or is rude to you just simply ask her what her fuckin problem is...tell her that you just want to know why she hates you so much because you really have no idea and if she doesn't have an answer then you can tell her that if she would like you can give her a fuckin reason to hate you then treat her just how she treats you.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire baby...Good luck and keep us posted!!  :D

Quoting Anonymous:

He says he never has

Quoting Susie19:

Hmmmm....so your DH has slept with that woman or no?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    I want too! so bad but then I get anxiety and shut down :( But I think I will this time!

Quoting Susie19:

Well then...next time that lady gives you the eye or is rude to you just simply ask her what her fuckin problem is...tell her that you just want to know why she hates you so much because you really have no idea and if she doesn't have an answer then you can tell her that if she would like you can give her a fuckin reason to hate you then treat her just how she treats you.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire baby...Good luck and keep us posted!!  :D

Quoting Anonymous:

He says he never has

Quoting Susie19:

• Luna091306
    November 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I'd just leave it alone. Honestly, if he hasn't been there since the beginning then no reason to stir shit up now.

• Susie19
    by Susie19
    November 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM

You can do it!  And also maybe have a long talk with you DH that iif anything happened with that bitch you're going to find out about it and if he lied things will be No Bueno so he better tell you himself if he did! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I want too! so bad but then I get anxiety and shut down :( But I think I will this time!

Quoting Susie19:

Quoting Anonymous:

He says he never has

Quoting Susie19:

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM

My husband knows that if another child showed up and it was conceived while we were in a relationship the relationship between him and I is OVER!

I can't handle that emotional mess.

• Liyoness
    November 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I'm not really sure what it matters, unless you want to pay child support.

Yeah, he's a dick if he won't even acknowlege his kid, but this woman isn't coming after him, so I'm not sure what you want from this....?

Mom Confessions