Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Faking it daily....
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
With the exception of my daughter, I am really beginning to f**king hate my life and everyone in it. I do so much for everyone I know and get little to zero appreciation for any of it. It's always, "Did you do this?", "Have you done this?", "Why did you do that?", "Did you get this?", and so on. I have no life. I leave the house twice a week at most to run errands and go to church. I have very few friends anymore the one constant one I speak to is a male. My DH sleeps all day and works all night. I cook, clean, take care of this kids, will soon be working again, make the budget, grocery shop, teach Sunday school, and repeat. My life feels monotonous. DH refuses to participate on Thanksgiving which leaves me doing everything by myself. I don't know how much longer I can keep up the fake smiles.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I'm sorry!! 

Why is it that they always give us shit for what we didn't do, how about wow..you got a lot done today, did you even have a chance to eat. No as a matter of fact, I didn't!! I know how you're feeling I'm sorry. Try to find something you enjoy like a hobby or something. Even just getting a quick half assed manicure makes me feel better, like I'm actually doing something for myself for once. You need to try and get out of the house more. No one will fix our lives, we have to fix them ourselves!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    The nights I can get out DH has my car. During the days I have the kids. Saturdays is for errands and Sunday is church and family time. It feels like I have no life anymore. I almost feel broken. I sat down and cried and my three year old moved my hands and gave me the biggest hug ever and just held onto me as I cried. I almost feel like running away. One of the few bright spots is when I get to talk to my friend in the evenings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry!! 

Why is it that they always give us shit for what we didn't do, how about wow..you got a lot done today, did you even have a chance to eat. No as a matter of fact, I didn't!! I know how you're feeling I'm sorry. Try to find something you enjoy like a hobby or something. Even just getting a quick half assed manicure makes me feel better, like I'm actually doing something for myself for once. You need to try and get out of the house more. No one will fix our lives, we have to fix them ourselves!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Do you have feelings for this friend?

I'm sorry you feel so trapped and lost. I've felt like this in the part, I was severely depressed and still have my days. Wish I had better advice for you. ((HUGS)) If you ever want to vent or need to talk to somone who's been there just let me know and I will give you my name on here and we can chat.

Hang in there! ((EVEN BIGGER HUGS!!))

Quoting Anonymous:

The nights I can get out DH has my car. During the days I have the kids. Saturdays is for errands and Sunday is church and family time. It feels like I have no life anymore. I almost feel broken. I sat down and cried and my three year old moved my hands and gave me the biggest hug ever and just held onto me as I cried. I almost feel like running away. One of the few bright spots is when I get to talk to my friend in the evenings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry!! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
    This friend and I have had a history before but it didn't end so well. There have always been feelings there for him, but more than anything I want him to be happy. He has come so far and I am so proud of him. When he didn't text me or get on FB I got extremely concerned for him because it's not like him to go that long and not talk to me. Turns out he was in the ER. He's home now and doing better.

I'm usually so calm and level headed. I try so hard not to lose it and yet it's like I'm falling apart at the seams and have no way to patch myself back up. I hate feeling this way. I love my family and my friends but I feel like everyone takes advantage of me because I rarely say "No." My friend has pointed this out about me and part of me knows that it is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have feelings for this friend?

I'm sorry you feel so trapped and lost. I've felt like this in the part, I was severely depressed and still have my days. Wish I had better advice for you. ((HUGS)) If you ever want to vent or need to talk to somone who's been there just let me know and I will give you my name on here and we can chat.

Hang in there! ((EVEN BIGGER HUGS!!))

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry!! 

• Liyoness
    November 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

So... Change your life. Learn the word, "no". You're the only one in charge of your routine. If it is monotonous, no one else is really responsible for that except you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts