Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
babygirl7161
quick!
November 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Mobile Photo

Take a pic of yourself right now and tell us about your day!

I woke up around 8:30, wants grocery shopping, put together a lil people castle and I just got done cooking and eating dinner. :)

Your turn!

Replies

• jeep00
    by jeep00
    November 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Love you hair, very beautiful.

• babygirl7161
    November 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    Thanks! I call it the quick I need this shit outta my face lol

Quoting jeep00:

Love you hair, very beautiful.

• babygirl7161
    November 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Beautiful!

Quoting -ZombieGirl-:

Woke up at 6,I took my DD to school, came home, did P90X, cleaned, started packing for our trip to Alabama on Saturday, had lunch, talked to DH on skype for 3 hours, picked up DD from school, came home, paid the bills, chilled with my girls, cooked dinner, played with girls, bathed the girls and just put the youngest down for the night now I'm on here and my oldest is beside me playing with her Ipod touch until her bedtime.

• -ZombieGirl-
    November 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Thanks! :)

Quoting babygirl7161:

Beautiful!

Quoting -ZombieGirl-:

Woke up at 6,I took my DD to school, came home, did P90X, cleaned, started packing for our trip to Alabama on Saturday, had lunch, talked to DH on skype for 3 hours, picked up DD from school, came home, paid the bills, chilled with my girls, cooked dinner, played with girls, bathed the girls and just put the youngest down for the night now I'm on here and my oldest is beside me playing with her Ipod touch until her bedtime.

• babygirl7161
    November 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    Lol i've seen that pic some were before, thatvrabit is creepy

Quoting AmyD43:

Bought a book at the used book store today and this picture was inside!! Lol ;)

• babygirl7161
    November 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    I want to try p90x I went to the gym last night. I did do some exercise this morning.

Quoting -ZombieGirl-:

Thanks! :)

Quoting babygirl7161:

Beautiful!

Quoting -ZombieGirl-:

• Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    November 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    Your hair is spectacular

Quoting TSNDDY:

I haven't left the house today.. I played downstairs with the kids most of the day, then we watched the little mermaid and cuddled on the couch. About to get dinner started.

• NikiP1
    by NikiP1
    November 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I'm suffering from a migraine. But you know that because you're on my couch.
  • babygirl7161
    November 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    Yes! But know you're medicated :) I luv you!

Quoting NikiP1:

I'm suffering from a migraine. But you know that because you're on my couch.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN