Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
dear stuck up cashier at walmart-
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.

Replies

• Sanctimommy
    November 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I cheerfully fired employees who improperly represented the company we worked for by insulting our customers. I fired them right in front of the customer, too, and usually refunded the customer's money and took it from the ex-employees pay.

Managers take that shit seriously.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

no you cannot say what you want at work. You are not allowed. If you choose to talk shit anyway and get fired for it then you caused yourself to get fired. She didnt cause anything

IMO she caused it , how many times does someone say something bitchy to you and you walk away and ignore it , Why go and tell like a little bitch i just don't get it ! She is mad bc the lowly casheir didn't kiss her ass !

• hismommy2010

While I know customer service workers can at times be rude, I have a hard time thinking this truly happend.

Quoting Anonymous:

That I should have used my discover card for my food.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what did she say that you can't believe??

• raye-chan
    Yep! Used to work as cashier at wal mart. They might just do a personal discussion even if she hasn't been in trouble before (my home store did those often lol)

Quoting poietes:

Lol she wont get fired for that. Probably verbal coaching, possibly written but if she has no prior offenses she wont be fired.
  • sunshinebebe26

Well good for you ! I still think it is wrong !

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I cheerfully fired employees who improperly represented the company we worked for by insulting our customers. I fired them right in front of the customer, too, and usually refunded the customer's money and took it from the ex-employees pay.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

no you cannot say what you want at work. You are not allowed. If you choose to talk shit anyway and get fired for it then you caused yourself to get fired. She didnt cause anything

IMO she caused it , how many times does someone say something bitchy to you and you walk away and ignore it , Why go and tell like a little bitch i just don't get it ! She is mad bc the lowly casheir didn't kiss her ass !

• Bonita131
    November 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She said I should have used my discover card rather then my ebt.....

Quoting anyotherday:

so what did she say that was worth getting her fired for?

Why is that so upsetting, you want her fired? Seems to me, the stuck up one was you. 

• parentalrights1
    Quoting sunshinebebe26:

it doesn't matter. She broke the rules of her job so whatever happens is her fault.

If I report a robber and he goes to jail is it my fault he is in jail or should he have not done what he did?

Yes one is a more extreme scenario but the point still stands. The only person responsible for breaking the rules is the one who did it.

If all cashiers decided to be little vigilantes on the job then businesses would suffer. And as for your previous comment, there is no reason to assume OP did anything other than try to pay for everything so dont try to pin the blame on her "behavior".
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    Sorry but if you have a credit card you shouldn't be on food stamps. If you charge other stuff why not charge the food too? Oh it's because you don't have to pay for the food. Let others do that.
  • Lorelai_Nicole
    The cleaning supplies and games for the residents were for work. Paid for by her work credit card.

The food was for her family. Paid for by her food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sooo,you use government assistants for your job? Yeah i wouldve said the same thing.
  • hismommy2010

What company was that for? I'm a business owner, and I've worked for big companies prior to having my own. And I call BS on what you are saying. It's agains the law to take money from an employee who worked for those wages, doesn't matter if they were rude or not. So I doubt this is true... But nice try

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

• Smcclellan7080
    November 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM

She sounds maybe a little rude, but I would say curious..You on the other hand come off like a bitch!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts