Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
dear stuck up cashier at walmart-
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Yeah . . . I get that all the time. I have a credit card for work that can only be used for work. I have no personal cards. And, I have an EBT card which I can't wait to get rid of as soon as DH finishes school or I get a better paying job.

I had to use the work credit card to buy ten $10 Walmart gift cards for students who participated in one of our training functions. I then used the EBT card for my groceries and got a look.

Well, whatever, I wasn't going back a second time for milk.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    That he would take care of it

Quoting ermka:

What did your manager buddy say?

• parentalrights1
    Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

lol she should have kept her mouth shut then like she is required. Quit blaming the receivers of the poor treatment. Blame the perpetrator
  • poietes
    by poietes
    Lol she wont get fired for that. Probably verbal coaching, possibly written but if she has no prior offenses she wont be fired.
  • Anonymous 1
    Um.... no she can't. But thanks for playing

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I doubt it. 

• Anonymous 1
    November 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    That I should have used my discover card for my food.

I work for a nursing home. I was buying cleaning supplys and activities for the residents.

Quoting mich.el.le:

What did she say? You left that part out.  And what do you do for work?

• auntietotty
    November 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I find these "walmart posts" hilarious. When I was a dept. manager at a Walmart, I NEVER heard of any cashiers questioning how a person pays, etc.  Of course I also never witnessed the millions of other things people claim happen at Walmart....(old women questioning their parenting, random strangers commenting on cartloads of junk food,  strangers attacking someone in line because they pay with foodstamps)...It must happen in everyone else's world..because it never happened in mine.

• sunshinebebe26
    November 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Um yeah she can, why can't she because you will go bitch and moan to the manager ? I see why she was rude to you , your one stuck up bitch, and guess what i own my own business what are you going to do now that there is no one to tattle to! Grow the fuck up !!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um.... no she can't. But thanks for playing

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

• MichelleSw
    November 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I used to HATE FS time when I was younger and a cashier

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts