Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
acaisha
Working moms are jealous of stay at home moms!
by acaisha
November 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

okay maybe just I am lol.. This was my day... I worked from 4-12am.. come home.. haven't seen my husband since Tuesday because of his schedule (6am - 7pm). Crawl into bed.. try to sleep with two small children and two dogs.. up at 7:30am.. rush to get my son ready for preschool.. drop my 4 year old off at 8:45.. take my other son to Strong Start (mom and me program) .. play for 2 hours trying to stay awake..thank god they have coffee because I did not have time to make any or eat. Drag my son kicking and screaming away from his friends to get his brother at 11:15.. drag both of them hungry and whiney to the grocery store after stopping for a new cloth diaper and pants.. because my sons leaked and I forgot to bring one. Yes I was THAT mother.. stripping my kid in the parking lot because leaving my 4 year old strapped in his car seat was easier then dragging them both to the washroom. Feed them while shopping.. still haven't eaten myself.. Grocery shop.. load.. unload.. with two small children one of which has behavioral issues and takes off every two seconds or melts down entirely.. manage to get out of the store.. get home.. unpack groceries.. its now 1pm and I am finally eating..

then i get to clean my house.. get ready for work.. drag the kids to pick up my babysitter because she doesn't drive and she smokes in her house so she has to come to mine.. (she doesn't smoke in my house)..then run to work and deal with behaviorally challenged teens for 8 hours.. get home at midnight.. finally see my husband maybe?

oh and i have a birthday party, a retirement party and my brothers welcome home from Indonesia party to plan for this weekend.. guess where it is? My house.. guess where everyone is staying? my house..

fuck my life.. SAHM's yes I'm hating on you today lol PURE JEALOUS!!!

Replies

• UgtaBkdnMe
    November 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I honestly don't see how working moms do it all. So my hat's off to you.

• SiriSilasMom
    November 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I was home the week of Hurricane Sandy bored to tears, you can keep that. I like going to work.

• Fabulous24
    November 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    Not at all. I can stay home if I want and I choose to have a career instead.
  • 702girly
    November 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I'd be miserable if I had no income of my own. I just can't live off someone else. It's not in me.

• Leobaby2007

Yeah...that's one busy day and weekend you've got! Wow!!!! Any chance things might improve eventually, in terms of better work schedules, etc? I'm exhausted just reading this post! (((HUGS)))

• acaisha
    by acaisha

I get bore at home too.. but this week is killer ..

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

I was home the week of Hurricane Sandy bored to tears, you can keep that. I like going to work.

• rnchelle93
    Not me! I don't want to be a SAHM. I love what I do and can't wait to graduate and work full time.
  • acaisha
    by acaisha
    November 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

My husband usually works around my schedule so he can be home but he got a contract doing flu clinics and wellness checks at mills and mines and its insane money.. we couldn't turn it down right before Christmas.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Yeah...that's one busy day and weekend you've got! Wow!!!! Any chance things might improve eventually, in terms of better work schedules, etc? I'm exhausted just reading this post! (((HUGS)

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    November 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    I hated being a sahm. I feel sorry for them
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    I'm a SAHM and now that ds is getting bigger and more independent I get bored to tears. I think I am all tvd out lol it takes me maybe 30 min to clean our appt. I wish I could work! I can but dh has some issues with it. Since I'm mom it's my job to raise our child....

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts