Mom Confessions

Cafe Amanda
Mom Confession: "I sent my kid to school with head lice!"
November 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Okay, this one gave me the heebie-jeebies JUST WATCHING IT.

My kids have already gotten a couple of "there has been a case of head lice in school" notices this year and if I found out a parent knowingly sent their kid to school with lice I would be PISSED.

And if they had the excuse THIS mom did, I'd be even MORE MAD!

What do you think about what she did - and why she did it?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• momof2boy2girl
    November 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM

That is horrible.

• sucker4myloves
    November 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Let your kid suffer and pass lice to fifty other kids because you have a hair appointment you just HAD to have. Screw you lady, I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in six months, these things happen!

• mhaney03
    November 18, 2012 at 1:39 PM

My SIL did that.  ugh.

• thedathree
    November 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    I wish my daughters school would check the entire class if one person had it. She said her friend the other day was going to get checked for lice at the doctor after school bc her step mom had found lice in the morning. Why would you wait? And go to dr? I wouldn't even send my daughter if there was a chance. I'd drop everything, delouse and clean! Get the process started, why wait? It's a big job.
  • karamille
    November 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Yeah, I am sure her hairstylist loved being exposed too.  What a skank.  

• squeekers
    November 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM

just reading the story title makes my head itch.

• ColorMeCrazy
    November 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM

They don't even force the kids to stay home now in my dd's school. She knew exactly who had lice and they were just told to not share hats. Obviously she contracted lice, as did her baby sister, and I had to keep treating them. Every time they were clean I'd have to send her right back to the classroom where the untreated lice kids were.

• elzingah36
    November 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    For a frikin hair appointment?! This bitch sends her daughter to school with head lice because she didn't want to miss her hair appointment?! Omg! I hope the mother got it as well! What an irresponsible selfish bitch!!
  • XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    November 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    There is NO reason a parent should be sending their kid to school with anything contagious. How selfish can someone be? I didn't watch the video, and don't care to but I don't give a shit either way what her excuse is for doing it.
  • melakay1981
    November 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM

This actually pisses me off.  I know of a family who's kids have pin worms and head lice all the time and the parents still send them to school.  When I found out that they moved to our school district I called and told the principal to please make sure her little boy was NOT in my son's class.  My daughter had brain surgery over the summer and was diagnosed with brain cancer and I am afraid that we would not be able to treat her head if she got lice and I have no idea what is involved with getting rid of worms.  Thank god they where only in my kids school for a week and moved again.  Hopefully they do not come back.

Mom Confessions