Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Replies

• sunshinebebe26
    November 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

My kids are at school, this is me time.

Hey i posted the pics , not infront of white wall though...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting ivy801:

I'm home alone, almost. The cat is here should I be like playing with him? I mean he doesn't like me much and to tell the truth not sure where he is.

This made me laugh. reminds me of our dog. and no, if he doesn't like I wouldn't suggest playing with him.

• puasaurusrex
    My kids are playing together right now while I take a crap. I just finished playing Legos with them and getting ready I make them lunch when I'm finished up with my "late-morning ritual". After that it's nap time, and I'll be doing some studying. I don't clean house until after the kids are in bed for the night, unless something absolutely needs to be done or we're going out for the evening. It's just easier for me that way and I feel better when I'm able to relax and fall asleep/wake up to a spotless home.
  • MyDragonFlies11
    Its my day off and my son actually is home but is killing some zombies at the moment lol. I am a single mom so I don't have theb choice of not busting my ass at a job to take care of my kids that's just how I see it .. I can't stand lazy people who don't work when they should. I would do anything to keep my kids safe and healthy. As far as comming on cm its good for me to relax and chat sometimes my kids aren't missing me trust me we spend a lot of time together
  • chaoticmess
    Oh please shut up! you just want attention and probably dont even have a man lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I could work if we needed me to, but since my dh makes good money, I have plenty of time to do whatever.

• sunshinebebe26
    November 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I am on here bc i am a fat lazy troll!!!!!!

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    November 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM
    I was playing with DS but he kept trying to open the glass doors so he is in the playpen for some alone playtime.
  • SuperPickle

My kids are all at school and I am enjoying my quiet cup of coffee before I start on some Thanksgiving prep work... I am perfectly able to work outside the home but as of now we (as in DH and myself) feel I have a much more important role at home....and all our bills are paid w/o a struggle.

• lwalker270

I *could* do some type of job (and did have a career for years before having children), but now that my children are both in school, I'm a VERY active volunteer with their school and with other organizations.  

I may not contribute financially, but what I do for my family has a great deal of value.  I'm fortunate to be married to a wonderful man who recognizes that.

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    November 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    I am also having a hell of a time finding a job because my old manager is a lying whore.

Mom Confessions