Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Replies

• SRUsarahSC
    November 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I work FT, am done for the day, my daughter is "reading" her books (she likes to pull them all of the shelf and address each one of them individually...this takes up an hour of her day at least) and since she's occupying herself so nicely I hopped on here. Husband is at work and will be until tonight, DD's dinner is ready and the house is cleaned up...if she's entertaining herself I'm going to let her!

• kenziesmomma228
    Why are you so worried about what others are doing? Everyone's life is different. Everyone's income is different. I do agree with you on one fact... if someone states they are so bored why are they not playing with their children? Other than that i think you should mind yours.
  • SusieQue717

I'm at work. YAY! and I am sitting here with this in  the background. 

• notjstasocermom
    November 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM

not everyone has small children you know.

• Paiute773
    November 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM

For me, I'm at work and I'm bored. So, here I am, everyday. Our boss doesn't care about us anymore, he's gone so much...I'm pretty much my own boss. My son is in college.  This is pretty much the only site where I can laugh, post, get mad & have access to all day without it being blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Naturalblossom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    im almost 37 weeks pregnant, still working til labor comes...i dont even mind staying at work walking thru contractions because hosting is a pretty easy job.plan on going back to work 6-8 weeks after baby is born but have ways of contributing to the finances like styling hair at my place and tutoring. while im out. i pretty much dont come on here unless cooking, cleaning is done and my needy puppy has everything he wants. my partner says that hed like me to stay home with our child or children to teach them so hes trying to get a better job but im not a home body. i need to see people, socialize, be challenged. i have nothing against stay at home moms but i couldnt do it. idc how much money my partner made, it may be my ego but i have to contribute
  • Anonymous 17
    by Anonymous 17
    November 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    I am paid to be here
  • asmalltowngirl
    November 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    I stay at home because my husband is deployed. I quit my law enforcement career because I couldn't rotate shifts and have adaquate child care. I plan to go back when he comes home. I do what I want with my spare time. I'm usually on here while feeding the baby.
  • addynbellasmom
    November 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    My kids are in school right now for another half hour, and I just off work. But No, I should not be on here, I should be cleaning out the chicken coop :S

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN