Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Quoting HunternChase:

I am a stay at home mom my house is clean but I wanted to stay home and watch my kids grow up.. I am not online all day long.. I take care of what needs done.. I cook, clean and help my kids with homework.. Dinner is always hot when hubby comes home weather we eat before him or not.. Thank you!!

Calm down mama....unless you're bragging about being a lazy mooch, then it wasn't aimed at you:( Don't get mad. Do what ya do

• MomandWife6

you go mama!!!

Quoting HunternChase:

I am a stay at home mom my house is clean but I wanted to stay home and watch my kids grow up.. I am not online all day long.. I take care of what needs done.. I cook, clean and help my kids with homework.. Dinner is always hot when hubby comes home weather we eat before him or not.. Thank you!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Lol. My kids are at school and DH is at work...so I can do what he heck I want to right now.

I'm preggo so my days consists of doing absolutely nothing besides stuffing my face
  • Aislinn
    by Aislinn

Kid is at school. House is spotless and I do not feel like gathering pine cones, just yet. HA! lol

• atyou
    by atyou
    November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    Sassy!

Quoting alwayskk:

No. I notice that people who make these posts always have children who are sleeping.

• Michellina11234

kids are in school getting ready for work!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting alwayskk:

No. I notice that people who make these posts always have children who are sleeping.

LOL...she's 4 weeks old. She doesn't really do much else. This wasn't a jab at SAHM's. It is exactly the opposite?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM

well said! 

IM a SAHM too. we dont get PA my husband makes good money (we did used to get PA but i was WORKING then) my house is currently clean, i got up early and got the kids off to school, i am finishing up some laundry. and i am sitting on the computer. here in about 20 minutes, i will be getting started on dinner, and getting some yard work done. 

• UgtaBkdnMe

My kids are at school, this is me time.

• alwayskk

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting alwayskk:

LOL...she's 4 weeks old. She doesn't really do much else. This wasn't a jab at SAHM's. It is exactly the opposite?

Okay. I'm not a SAHM.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts