Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Replies

• MomandWife6
    November 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

naptime here too, finishing up some online research about my sons ADHD and behavioral problems then it's off to do dishes and floors (which I cannot do when he's awake LOL)

• alwayskk
    November 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

No. I notice that people who make these posts always have children who are sleeping.

• auntietotty
    November 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM

My kids are grown and gone. My husband worked till 1:30 this morning and is just now getting up.  But once he's up, we will be planning lunch and spending time together till he goes back to work this evening....

• 1likeme
    by 1likeme
    Three out of four boy children are sick today so were all cuddling in bed watching tv.
  • HunternChase
    I am a stay at home mom my house is clean but I wanted to stay home and watch my kids grow up.. I am not online all day long.. I take care of what needs done.. I cook, clean and help my kids with homework.. Dinner is always hot when hubby comes home weather we eat before him or not.. Thank you!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Quoting MomandWife6:

naptime here too, finishing up some online research about my sons ADHD and behavioral problems then it's off to do dishes and floors (which I cannot do when he's awake LOL)

LOL...I love naptime:) Usually I take one to. I'm sorry to hear that about your son:(

• Aamy
    by Aamy
    It will be nap time here soon, but atm my son is snuggling on my lap. I'm not getting up heh.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I get on here while I'm at work. I can multi-task. Doesn't take any longer yo respond to a post than it does to send a text.
  • CutieCrab
    Jen
    At work. Son is at preschool.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    I could work if we needed me to, but since my dh makes good money, I have plenty of time to do whatever.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts