Featured Posts
Anonymous
I saw this on a bumper sticker today...
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

it said:

NO HELMET LAWS  =

FREEDOM OF CHOICE

and i was all like, ok good for you that just means someday there will be more air in the world for me.   JEEZ some people are just asking for it.  Anyone care to weigh in?

Replies

• ErikaRobin
    November 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I like the feeling of the wind in my hair as I'm catapulted from my Ninja into the telephone pole on the opposite side of the intersection.

• MamaSusieQ045
    November 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    That's about the dumbest thing ever...oh well, sadly, its thier funeral...
  • alwayskk
    November 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I don't think adults should be forced to wear helmets. I just think they're morons for not doing so. 

• 2littledaisies
    November 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM

haha this made me laugh .. as not funny as the situation would be IRL .. its pretty much asking for death riding with no helmet though.  

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I like the feeling of the wind in my hair as I'm catapulted from my Ninja into the telephone pole on the opposite side of the intersection.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

this.

Quoting alwayskk:

I don't think adults should be forced to wear helmets. I just think they're morons for not doing so. 

• crescentstar2
    November 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Natural selection...natural selection

• Aislinn
    by Aislinn
    November 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Freedom of choice= Brain matter smeared all over the road. Not my brain matter, so whatever floats their boat, I guess. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I remember an article in which some guy was in a motorcycle protest ride,  protesting the use of helmets. Guess what? He was in an accident and died...because he was not wearing a helmet.

• MamaRae85
    November 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have to be honest here. I get why people think that adults shouldn't be forced to ahere to helmet laws. It makes perfect sense.

I just disagree. I think they should. If they're going to be driving on the road where even for minor accidents, a driver of a car may be faced with the fact that they've hurt someone else (be it their fault or not), they should have to wear helmets.

• Roxygurl
    November 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    I feel the same about people who don't think they should be required to wear seatbelts.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN