Anonymous
Too early for Christmas decorations??
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM
What do you think ladies?

Replies

• PurplePieguy
    November 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM

It is for me. My Christmas stuff is put up the day after Thanksgiving and NEVER before. I can't deal with it any longer than that. 

• crafteechic
    November 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM

too early

• mommy_me
    November 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

We have a trimming party Thanksgiving day with Christmas music, crock pot of hot chocolate and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie

• Nunyabusiness
    November 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

No way! We are decorating this weekend but we have family coming and I always decorate the day after thanksgiving but won't be able to.

• Lizardannie1966
    November 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM

We're doing our indoor decorations this coming weekend and our outside lights/decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving.

No, not too early.

• mamamandy420

day after thanksgiving here too.

• Ms.KitKat

I like to wait until Thanksgiving dinner has been eaten and then the Christmas decorations come out. It takes me about 1 month to fully decorate for Christmas. and then come January, I can't for the life of me figure out why it takes so long to put it all away! LOL

• spooky415
    November 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    We like to do it the day after Thanksgiving. Its kind of a tradition for us (however, I keep my mom's nutcrackers and carolers up year round now). But I don't see anything wrong with putting them up now. If you like Christmas, why not?
  • MissMysteriouss
    I don't have them up yet. But I don't think it is too early. There is only 39 more days until Christmas.
  • Ms.KitKat

Quoting mommy_me:

We have a trimming party Thanksgiving day with Christmas music, crock pot of hot chocolate and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie

I love the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie!!!!!!

But a crock pot of hot chocolate???????

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN