Mom Confessions

Anonymous
What is the most expensive thing your kids have ruined?
by Anonymous
November 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
My kids this week have gone insane. Normally they are calm and only make small messes. This week has been crazy. First they broke the drum set to rock band. Then they redecorated my couch and dining table with an ink pen. Lastly my sweet 2 year old left cookies in the dvd player and it refuses to work.
The drum set was an accident.
The couch and dining table wasn't and he was is grounded.
The dvd player I don't even know when she did that.

Replies

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    November 15, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    My son broke his Wii. So like $200 ish back when we got it new.
  • babiegurl47
    November 15, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    A flat screen tv. Dd threw something at the one in her room.
  • sfkdny
    by sfkdny
    November 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM

have you ever went to the website "shitmykidsruined.com" - it is EPIC!! lol

• toopicky429
    November 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    A couple years ago they decided to write on my BIL's new truck with rocks. We had to have it repainted. :(
  • Steph1499
    November 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Everything!!   They at some point probably ruined everything in my house. lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
    Honestly nothing that I can think of (knock on wood) they are 14 9 and 3. Now my dog on the other hand he is a one dog destroying team
  • Anariama
    November 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Several couches,two x-boxes(at different times).Same thing with playstation,they went through 3 of those. A laptop my eight year old chucked off the wall in a fit.....Im sure there are more.Sigh..

• littlesippycup
    November 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I left ds DS (lol) his handheld video game on the couch. dd (18 months) woke up early from her nap while I was cooking dinner, found it and chewed on it and it stopped working. She also did that to his phone charger too :-/

• carter210
    My DF's tablet. I spent $500 on that thing. Although I have to say it was an accident. He dropped it (while sitting down) and the screen cracked. It still works just the screen is cracked.

I have to say, I can't blame him. DF and I got new cell phones and within a month of having them I cracked both phones! His Galaxy S 3 and my iPhone 3S.

The screens are so.... easy to crack on those things!
  • kjsaes
    by kjsaes
    A really expensive vase from Guam

Mom Confessions