Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kymom23
Commercials I hate.
by kymom23
November 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
What are some commericals you absolutely can not stand? I know most of them are annoying. lol

One that I hate is the Decon one where this guy is dressed like a rat and is eating peanut butter I think. She says, "You disgust me." And he says, "Prove it." There is something about that commercial that makes the hair on the back of neck stand on end!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do my best to mute the TV when it comes on!!

Ok I'm bored and can't sleep. Lol

Replies

• 2littledaisies
    November 15, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    Any one with flo the progressive insurance biatch
    ...can't stand her
  • JenB1983
    November 15, 2012 at 5:25 AM
    After being stuck watching AFN commercials(propaganda lol) for 2 years, I will never again complain about commercials.

YouTube that shit. Lol
  • Hierophant85
    November 15, 2012 at 5:26 AM
    I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.
  • kymom23
    by kymom23
    November 15, 2012 at 5:27 AM
    I will definitely have to look that up. Lol never heard of them before.

Quoting JenB1983:

After being stuck watching AFN commercials(propaganda lol) for 2 years, I will never again complain about commercials.

YouTube that shit. Lol
  • kymom23
    by kymom23
    November 15, 2012 at 5:28 AM
    Kmart commercial! Don't like those either. Lol

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.
  • JenB1983
    November 15, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    The Armed Forces Network. While stationed with the ex in Germany, that was all we got to see. Tv stations provided shows free of cost, with no commercials being allowed. So, to fill in the slots where they should have been were really stupis PSA's.
  • leota29
    by leota29
    November 15, 2012 at 5:30 AM
    Omg I know the one its for a pillow that lights up isn't it?

Quoting Hierophant85:

• kymom23
    by kymom23
    November 15, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    That sounds horrid!! Lol

Quoting JenB1983:

The Armed Forces Network. While stationed with the ex in Germany, that was all we got to see. Tv stations provided shows free of cost, with no commercials being allowed. So, to fill in the slots where they should have been were really stupis PSA's.
  • Melanie420
    November 15, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    My husband hates her

Quoting 2littledaisies:

Any one with flo the progressive insurance biatch

...can't stand her

• Hierophant85
    November 15, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    Oh yeah, that's what it's for. It annoys me so much I kind of tune it out haha.

Quoting kymom23:

Kmart commercial! Don't like those either. Lol

Quoting Hierophant85:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts