Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
lifeisajoy
What do you think is harder? Stay at Home mom or Working (outside of home) mom?
November 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I have been both and both are hard 

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

• TiffanyRose06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM

You will be attacked, js.

• rnchelle93
    November 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    I'd say they're both hard, but I've not done either (I'm pregnant). My mother did both, and working was harder, because she still had to raise kids, clean the house, cook, do laundry, help with homework, etc, on top of going to work. I'd say because of that, working is usually harder, because you do what a SAHM does, plus go to work.
  • miss_lisa
    November 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Depends on the person. I've always struggled with staying at home, it was easier for me to work until recently.
  • PerfectVirgo
    November 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    I do both. I am a single mom. Scratch that - Super Mom.
  • xtwistedxlovex
    November 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Depends entirely on the person and their situation. For some working will be a cinch and SAH extremely difficult, while for others the opposite will be true. Either is going to be hard if your SO and/or kids refuse to help out and only make more work for you to deal with. It's all relative to what each person can handle.

• beerabitch69
    November 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tatiana7
    November 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    It's as unique as the mom filling the role.
  • FL2AK
    by FL2AK

I think it depends on the person.  For me staying at home was a breeze. I don't mind cleaning, cooking and teaching my children.  I didn't have deadlines, endless meetings and a 80 clients depending on me.  I just had my 4 children to depend on me.

• goodygumdrops

I've done both and they are both hard and easy.  Now, I think the ideal way is working the way I use to.  I left after my boys left for school, was home before they got home, had weekends and holidays off and still had a day or two off during the week if I wanted.  Best of both worlds!  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN