Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you Borrow Money From SO?
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

So I haven't worked since having our daughter in March, I've been living off my tax return to pay my bills and such. I'm running out and just got hired for a job but haven't started. (2 more weeks!)

So today I ask SO if he could spare twenty bucks ($20) for gas he says "yes, till when"?  As in when will I be paying him back?

I really didn't think it was that big a deal asking for a little money till I get a pay check. Am I wrong for not expecting to OWE him the money? I know he pays all the bills in the house, but the only reason I wasn't working for so long was becasue he switched his job shift (claiming that he would get more hours so he would have more money) making it harder for me to find a job around the kids.

I got a job and haven't started yet. I'm not lazy and sit around the house, I go to school online, cook clean and run errands for him. I don't ask for money generally. Hell yesterday I had to super glue my sneakers back together. My skin peeled for 2 weeks before I could get money to  get the proper lotion. I just feel that I shouldn't OWE him anything as far as the $20. Am I wrong?

Replies

• LizzieAnnesMom
    November 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM

are yall BF and GF? DO yall live together?

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    November 15, 2012 at 8:31 PM

we are married and have 2 kids together. there is no "his money, my money". our money has been together in 1 account since day 1. so there is no borrowing. the money is "our money".

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Yes and Yes. Been together 4 years live together for 3. have an 8 month old together.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

are yall BF and GF? DO yall live together?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts