Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
robinclements86
Photo fail!
November 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm laying on couch bored taking pics I was like this one is decent then I noticed.....do you see it lol

Replies

• Reepicheep.CSL
    November 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Lol! Been there, done that!

• robinclements86
    November 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    She is 2 years old we.are beyond bonded lol

Quoting Anonymous:

When people tout the benefits of breast feeding they mention the bonding, so how well do you bond with your baby if you're playing on your phone?
  • MomandWife6
    November 15, 2012 at 8:02 AM

very nice pic, thanks for the boobie sneak peek, and from what I can see you have an adorable baby :D

• sugareemommee
    November 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM

haha adorable. 

• beerabitch69
    November 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    I see a baby eating.
  • Thelmama
    November 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM

LOL baby has popped off of "snack" and resting against you......too funny. Mine used to do that, the short time I was able to nurse.  My son would pop off and then put his hand around my nipple as if to say "can't touch this" LOL 

Baby looks very content.

Never mind, I am blind, that is her bottom lip......I can't see........forgive me, but still funny.

• tarakay0417
    November 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    Honestly I didn't notice until I read some else's reply.
  • robinclements86
    November 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    Lol I think a, lotta ppl think thats, my nipple but no! I wouldn't have posted that

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL baby has popped off of "snack" and resting against you......too funny. Mine used to do that, the short time I was able to nurse.  My son would pop off and then put his hand around my nipple as if to say "can't touch this" LOL 

Baby looks very content.

Never mind, I am blind, that is her bottom lip......I can't see........forgive me, but still funny.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN