Mom Confessions

robinclements86
Photo fail!
November 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm laying on couch bored taking pics I was like this one is decent then I noticed.....do you see it lol

Replies

• NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    November 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM

LOL still now a fail in my book! :) more of a ... selective audience photo LOL

Quoting robinclements86:

Well I wouldn't wanna, put it up on fb her sucking my boob lol

Quoting NiCo86:

the breast feeding baby? how is that a fail??

• LilynAustin
    November 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Piper is my little booby monster, lol.  It's a great bonding experience, so I can't complain.  Well, I can when she clamps her little jaw shut and pulls back really hard because she hears a noise.  Yeah, ouch.  I'm like, "You do realize that is attached to my body, right?!" 

Quoting robinclements86:

Aww shes almost 2 shes addicted

Quoting LilynAustin:

hahaha!!  So sweet though.  I didn't breastfeed my other three kids for that long, so breastfeeding photos kind of shocked me lol.  Now, that I am nursing my 3 month old I just don't notice anymore.  I kept looking at your pic going, "Am I missing something??  What am I supposed to be seeing?!!"  :P

• robinclements86
    November 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Haha I know exactly what you mean

Quoting LilynAustin:

Piper is my little booby monster, lol.  It's a great bonding experience, so I can't complain.  Well, I can when she clamps her little jaw shut and pulls back really hard because she hears a noise.  Yeah, ouch.  I'm like, "You do realize that is attached to my body, right?!" 

Quoting robinclements86:

Aww shes almost 2 shes addicted

Quoting LilynAustin:

hahaha!!  So sweet though.  I didn't breastfeed my other three kids for that long, so breastfeeding photos kind of shocked me lol.  Now, that I am nursing my 3 month old I just don't notice anymore.  I kept looking at your pic going, "Am I missing something??  What am I supposed to be seeing?!!"  :P

• CrimsonRadiance
    November 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Awww, i think it's a great picture! :) Baby and All! 

• BUFFIE.the.BODY
    November 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    Ew
  • surfgrl60
    November 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Not cool.

• aidyns_mommy
    November 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    You are a brave women.

Beautiful picture though.

Never would I post it in MC though. Brave. Brave. Lol
  • GirlWSemiAuto
    November 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Bwahaha
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM

It took me a few seconds to notice lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    When people tout the benefits of breast feeding they mention the bonding, so how well do you bond with your baby if you're playing on your phone?

Mom Confessions