Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DH shot our neighbors dog today..
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM
He is a police officer and keeps a gun on him 24-7. DD, DH an I were playing outside today and the dog ran at DD and attempted to bite her. After I picked her up, he shot the dog. I am upset, not because he protected our daughter but because our neighbors are extremely redneck and quite frankly I am afraid they will attempt to do something while I am home alone. I have been having anxiety since this has happened. Its completely ridiculous.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    He did the right thing. Don't stress too much!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    If you already had your kid and she was safe, I do not think he shoulda shot the dog. IMO!
  • ack86
    by ack86
    November 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    Do you have other guns at the house?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

What does extremely redneck mean?

• Destiny907
    November 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I know what you mean about revengeful people! I pray they will not do anything!!!!!! Pray hard.

I love dogs myself, but I see so many people who should not own them- they think it's "cool" to have an agressive dog.   Which becomes a time bomb.  

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    November 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

A true redneck would not be mad and had they been out there they would have shot the dog themselves.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It's good to hear that this agressive dog was taken out.

I would contact an attorney and send a nastygram to the redneck neighbor....  make something up, agressive dog...  yadda yadda, trespass, traumatic event ... whatever.

Remember, they are rednecks, hence - stupid. 

They will back away if they think the law is against them.

• TarantulaTress
    November 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    This.

Quoting bmw29:

A true redneck would not be mad and had they been out there they would have shot the dog themselves.

• maass1981
    November 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My brother's dog got shot by a neighbor for chasing his cattle.  I think your daughter is more precious than any farm animal is, so your husband is completely justified in what he did.  I hope that your neighbors can understand that.  Hopefully they will think about the situation wth their own children in mind.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
    We have no trespassing signs up- so incase the PEOPLE were to come on our property for any reason. It would be illegal. ( answer to comment above)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN