Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DH shot our neighbors dog today..
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM
He is a police officer and keeps a gun on him 24-7. DD, DH an I were playing outside today and the dog ran at DD and attempted to bite her. After I picked her up, he shot the dog. I am upset, not because he protected our daughter but because our neighbors are extremely redneck and quite frankly I am afraid they will attempt to do something while I am home alone. I have been having anxiety since this has happened. Its completely ridiculous.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    He did the right thing. Don't stress too much!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    If you already had your kid and she was safe, I do not think he shoulda shot the dog. IMO!
  • ack86
    by ack86
    November 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    Do you have other guns at the house?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

What does extremely redneck mean?

• Destiny907
    November 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I know what you mean about revengeful people! I pray they will not do anything!!!!!! Pray hard.

I love dogs myself, but I see so many people who should not own them- they think it's "cool" to have an agressive dog.   Which becomes a time bomb.  

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    November 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

A true redneck would not be mad and had they been out there they would have shot the dog themselves.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It's good to hear that this agressive dog was taken out.

I would contact an attorney and send a nastygram to the redneck neighbor....  make something up, agressive dog...  yadda yadda, trespass, traumatic event ... whatever.

Remember, they are rednecks, hence - stupid. 

They will back away if they think the law is against them.

• TarantulaTress
    November 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    This.

Quoting bmw29:

A true redneck would not be mad and had they been out there they would have shot the dog themselves.

• maass1981
    November 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My brother's dog got shot by a neighbor for chasing his cattle.  I think your daughter is more precious than any farm animal is, so your husband is completely justified in what he did.  I hope that your neighbors can understand that.  Hopefully they will think about the situation wth their own children in mind.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
    We have no trespassing signs up- so incase the PEOPLE were to come on our property for any reason. It would be illegal. ( answer to comment above)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts