Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
WhitleyLyles
wtf.I would love to have a talk with the little brat's mom!
November 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

My daughter rides the bus home. There are days when kids say mean things. 

There is a little girl that Jordyn is assigned to sit with. SHe has called Jordyn stupid, told people she eats her boogers...alll kinds of things (dont feel bad if you laugh at the booger part). Today dd got off the bus and said "Aniyah spit in my face today."

W. T. F.

What goes on in a home that makes a child think it is ok to go to school and spit in another child's face. DH is going up to the school today,PT conferences, and he is getting Jordyn's seat reassigned. I am so mad right now. I would love to know who that little girl's mama is. 

There is another student in Jordyn's class that goes around calling other students "mother fucker." its so saddening.

DD told the bus driver but I told dd if it happens again, she is allowed to slap that little girl right in the face. I dont normally promote violence,but damn.

Replies

• annismom10
    November 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    I think the right answer to that question is always "too long"

But you bring up excellent points. What is a watchtower?

Quoting Litlmama87:

How long have you been living in the hood?

Rule number one is You don't go door to door in the hood asking questions lol

Or to tell of the goodness of the Watchtower.

Quoting annismom10:

I'm going door to door til someone can give me a logical explination of the saying o_0

Lol

Quoting Litlmama87:

Lmao

*facepalm*

I don't know! Since when does half the shit in the hood make sense?! It just does!

Quoting annismom10:

In what social circles??? Lol How does ones ass have brakes?? I thought those were feet. Beat the feet off ones ass??

;-)

Quoting Litlmama87:

Phrase has been around for quite some time now.

Keep up lol

Quoting annismom10:

"breaks beat off her @$$"? I live in the ghetto and this is new to me

Quoting Anonymous:

I can see it now....your kid is gonna slap her and then she's gonna get the brakes beat off her ass.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    I wish I could say I'm surprised by all the parents telling their kids that violence is okay.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM
    Agreed! I hope she slaps the stew outta that brat!
  • msjaxon
    by msjaxon
    November 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    Spitting on someone is no different than laying your hands on someone. My child has my permission to defend herself against another. Bottom line kid spits on mine she can definitely slap the snot out of her.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

My kid spits in someones face he will be slapped. Even if the kid he spit on slaps him, he will get another one if i ever found out about it. Spitting is so nasty and completely unacceptable.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

oh well

little brat cant get sick from a slap. 

Quoting Unoriginal.:

o_0

Slapping another kid is never okay.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

You gotta defend yourself...lord knows the bullying will get worse. I would tell my lil nieces to punch her in the face. Talking to school administration is not going to help at all...they don't care. they get grant money to promote anti-bullying but in face the school uses those funds to pay for stupid stuff.

Kids that age need to stand up for themselves, it may be wrong to punch, slap another kid in the face, but it will show the other kid that your kid means business.  Sorry, this is happening to your kid...its hard and it makes you mad, but your kid has to actually defend themselves...no matter what!!  Changing schools will not fix everything...you cant change schools everytime your kid gets bullied.  Or maybe your kid is the bully and the other kid was defending herself and your kid just doing drama...IDK, but good luck.

• mamaslove11
    November 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

If that happened to my child I would look at them and say that is what you get then try to find out who the other child's parents are and have my child apologize for spitting. That is completly unacceptable. All sorts of diseases can get passed around by doing that.

Quoting Anonymous:

And then you'd probably go up to the school raising holy hell because another kid laid hands on yours

Quoting Anonymous:

If my child spit in someone's face I'd expect her to get smacked.

Completely unacceptable and disgusting.

Quoting Unoriginal.:

o_0

• thefiregoddess
    November 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM
    No but she can get your daughter suspended/expelled.

If you can prove this little girl spit in your childs face unprovoked I'd move to have HER suspended and bus privileges revoked.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

oh well

little brat cant get sick from a slap. 

Quoting Unoriginal.:

o_0

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    Easy one, prove my kid spit, can't, can you? This mark on my kids face proves they were hit tho

Quoting Anonymous:

Spitting is also considered assault.

Quoting Anonymous:

Teaching your dd to resort to violence isnt right either. I'd be pissed my kid spit on another kid, but I'd be bringing you and your could up for assault charges if my kid got slapped.

• AtillaTheHun
    November 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

That is awful! Sometimes I wonder, too, what is going on in those childrens´homes that makes them think it is okay to speak and act a certain way. If your daughter was to slap this other girl, all hell would break lose, you will see. There are many parents, who will tolerate their childrens´fucked up behavior, but heaven forbid they have to face the consequences. That´s when they pipe up and cause huge drama. 

We just had an incident on my SD´s school bus. One of the 8th graders grabbed her by the chin and said "You are my bitch now." He also took his belt off and hit her with it. She told us that he repeatedly made sexual gestures, and told her that he would "screw the shit out of her." Needless to say, we called the school. Few days later I went to the conference with my SD, and when we left she pointed at a boy and said "that´s him!"He was walking out of the principal´s office with his parents, and neither one of them seemed to be very happy. There were no more incidents since, but I made it clear to my SD to let me know if something like that occurs again. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts