Mom Confessions

WhitleyLyles
wtf.I would love to have a talk with the little brat's mom!
November 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

My daughter rides the bus home. There are days when kids say mean things. 

There is a little girl that Jordyn is assigned to sit with. SHe has called Jordyn stupid, told people she eats her boogers...alll kinds of things (dont feel bad if you laugh at the booger part). Today dd got off the bus and said "Aniyah spit in my face today."

W. T. F.

What goes on in a home that makes a child think it is ok to go to school and spit in another child's face. DH is going up to the school today,PT conferences, and he is getting Jordyn's seat reassigned. I am so mad right now. I would love to know who that little girl's mama is. 

There is another student in Jordyn's class that goes around calling other students "mother fucker." its so saddening.

DD told the bus driver but I told dd if it happens again, she is allowed to slap that little girl right in the face. I dont normally promote violence,but damn.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Most school buses have cameras now. It costs money to install them, if I lived in an  impoverished area the school district wouldn't be able to afford them lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

If your kids school bus has cameras you probably are in a bad area of town

Quoting Anonymous:

All you have to do is check the cameras, not to mention a school bus full of kids are there as witnesses. The police are more likely to believe that the slapping occurred because of something, not that it happened for no reason what-so-ever.

• tyner_brylee
    November 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    My son got kicked out of summer camp this year for sticking up for his little sister. Other kids were pushing and hitting my daughter, so my son beat the other kids asses. I have always taught my kids to stick up for them selves.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM

You are both illiterate and both idiots ok can you get off this moms post with you immature juvenile fighting bunch of dummies

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

That's because you forgot to add the "E", honey.

There, there. It's ok miss "you definitely did NOT grt a 90 percent in english."
    Lmfao.

Poor grammar, punctuation, etc. Highly doubt you were even close to 90per.

Thanks for the laugh, though!

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Omg sue me! My phone did not fix it like it's supposed to do. I got 90% in english class so I could care fucking less about what you have to say. I'm not perfect!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Coming from someone who says "your" instead of "you're."

Yeah, you're totally winning in this situation. Lmao.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Lmao I would say it to your face if you were standing in front of me. I don't need e-muscles! Idgaf what you think clearly your the idiot...

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Oh...badass with her E-muscles.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Wow don't get your panties in a bunch this is a public forum. Idiot!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

First off, was I talking to you? No.

Second, good for you teaching your kid to assault someone back.

Bunch of idiots.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

I teach my children to not allow people to assult them and do nothing. I will continue to teach them that as long as they live, I wont allow your opinion change my mind.

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Id never tell my children to smack anyone.
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    disgusting behavior by all.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    Shit, I'd slap MY kid if I found out she spit in someones face!
  • blessed107
    November 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM

A girl spit on me in the third grade,she wore a Flintstone knot for about after week after that. I didn't have any problems after that...as a matter of fact we became friends. I will not tolerate anyone spitting on me.

• blessed107
    November 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM

laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

You are both illiterate and both idiots ok can you get off this moms post with you immature juvenile fighting bunch of dummies

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

That's because you forgot to add the "E", honey.

There, there. It's ok miss "you definitely did NOT grt a 90 percent in english."
    Lmfao.

Poor grammar, punctuation, etc. Highly doubt you were even close to 90per.

Thanks for the laugh, though!

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Omg sue me! My phone did not fix it like it's supposed to do. I got 90% in english class so I could care fucking less about what you have to say. I'm not perfect!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Coming from someone who says "your" instead of "you're."

Yeah, you're totally winning in this situation. Lmao.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Lmao I would say it to your face if you were standing in front of me. I don't need e-muscles! Idgaf what you think clearly your the idiot...

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Oh...badass with her E-muscles.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

Wow don't get your panties in a bunch this is a public forum. Idiot!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

First off, was I talking to you? No.

Second, good for you teaching your kid to assault someone back.

Bunch of idiots.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

I teach my children to not allow people to assult them and do nothing. I will continue to teach them that as long as they live, I wont allow your opinion change my mind.

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Id never tell my children to smack anyone.
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    disgusting behavior by all.

• jewmaw13
    November 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Ohhhh id find out who the mama is and she would get a very cranky phone call from me. That's soooo unsanitary and discusting. I dont blame u for telling DD to slap her, she can't catch nasty disease from getting slapped in the face
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Very simple to fix-Tomorrow when Jordyn goes to get on the bus, inform the bus driver that she needs a new seatmate.  Explain what happened, and that if it happens again, she will be retaliating,and you will be contacting the school.  A boy hit my daughter on the bus, and we called the bus driver AT HOME!  Problem solved.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    OT a little. I remember doing a school assembly in the 3rd grade. It was in front of the whole elementary school and we were singing. The girl next to me had her parents record it. Instead of singing, I sat there picking my nose. That same girl brought the video for my class to watch. I had to sit there and have my whole class laugh at me. It was afwful!! I look back and laugh cause I can't believe I sat there and did that. I was a freaking third grader!!!...... That little brat deserves to be slapped. Spitting in someone's face is very demoralizing. I hope you get things resolved for your daughter.
  • GleekingOut
    January 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I have to ask - as a mom with a child that does have issues with her speech and spitting when she says certain words ('p' words for instance) are you a hundred percent sure that she didn't accidentally spit?

Mom Confessions