Mom Confessions

Anonymous
OMG HAVE YOU HEARD? 53 STATES..THIS JUST IN...UPDATE IN OP!!!!!!!
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM

YES THATS RIGHT. 53 STATES WANT OUT OF THE UNION AND ARE PLANNING TO OUST OBAMA. THIS IS FOR REAL. AND COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S HAPPENING IN 2012?

I THINK THIS COULD BE IT. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL READY

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Noooooooooooooooooo say it is not so!   We are more screwed if this is not real!!!!!!!  I was so hoping that we had secret states full of secret armies trying to flee the union before releasing the glittery vampires for us to marry!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I LOVE KEEPING IT REAL...LET'S KEEP IT REAL THEN!

Quoting Anonymous:

Noooooooooooooooooo say it is not so!   We are more screwed if this is not real!!!!!!!  I was so hoping that we had secret states full of secret armies trying to flee the union before releasing the glittery vampires for us to marry!

• tinkerspell
    November 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    The factor that you think ir didnt know from the begining is hiloriuos

Quoting Anonymous:

I AM AFRAID YOUR TERRIBLE SPELLING AND LACK OF SARCASTIC KNOWLEDGE WILL GET YOU KILLED

Quoting tinkerspell:

you sound like my grandma back in to y2k happined she ended up with a shite load off stuff and very embarresed

Quoting Anonymous:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU MUST HURRY AND EDUCATE YOURSELF NOW. THE TINFOIL ONLY BLOCKS THE ALIENS....OH YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GO, I'M SURE OF IT

Quoting tinkerspell:

Yes dont forget the tiny foil hats so the government cant listen to your thoughts

Quoting Anonymous:

THAT SENTENCE MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'M BUSY PREPARING FOR THE END! AS YOU SHOULD BE! WHY ARE YOU NOT READY! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quoting tinkerspell:

Ahhh the olds stand by to insult ones grammer just tells me that im pissing you off

Quoting Anonymous:

IT IS MORE INTRESTING THAT YOU QUESTION MY TALKING HABITS WHEN YOUR SPELLING HABITS ARE SO POOR!! LOL!

Quoting tinkerspell:

You go around yelling at people hmmm intreasting

Quoting Anonymous:

I'M NOT, THIS IS JUST HOW I TALK

Quoting tinkerspell:

Why are you yelling

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU ARE CLEARLY VERY MUCH OUT OF THE LOOP. OBAMA HAS NO CHOICE. THIS IS NOW OUT OF HIS HANDS. THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER. HE WILL BE OUSTED. IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO THE END.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know all this means is that obama will see the paperwork does not means anything

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM

They WILL be deported!  The buses are being gassed up now to send them to the alternate universe ruled by the lizard people!  IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Quoting ashleywright88:

Seriously, why do people keep saying this? It is their constiutional right to do that! UGH. So we can let millions of illegals (from all over the world, not just Mexico) and collect benefits but you want to deport US Citizens? Really? *rolls eyes* So many of you are hypocrites. 

Quoting AJB163:

You're bored. I hope you idiots who signed this get deported.

• ashleywright88
    November 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

They WILL be deported!  The buses are being gassed up now to send them to the alternate universe ruled by the lizard people!  IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Quoting ashleywright88:

Seriously, why do people keep saying this? It is their constiutional right to do that! UGH. So we can let millions of illegals (from all over the world, not just Mexico) and collect benefits but you want to deport US Citizens? Really? *rolls eyes* So many of you are hypocrites. 

Quoting AJB163:

You're bored. I hope you idiots who signed this get deported.

• Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME, BUT I JUST CANT TELL. I CANT UNDERSTAND WORD YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO TYPE?! PLEASE, GET HELP! THEY'RE COMING!

Quoting tinkerspell:

The factor that you think ir didnt know from the begining is hiloriuos

Quoting Anonymous:

I AM AFRAID YOUR TERRIBLE SPELLING AND LACK OF SARCASTIC KNOWLEDGE WILL GET YOU KILLED

Quoting tinkerspell:

you sound like my grandma back in to y2k happined she ended up with a shite load off stuff and very embarresed

Quoting Anonymous:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU MUST HURRY AND EDUCATE YOURSELF NOW. THE TINFOIL ONLY BLOCKS THE ALIENS....OH YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GO, I'M SURE OF IT

Quoting tinkerspell:

Yes dont forget the tiny foil hats so the government cant listen to your thoughts

Quoting Anonymous:

THAT SENTENCE MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'M BUSY PREPARING FOR THE END! AS YOU SHOULD BE! WHY ARE YOU NOT READY! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quoting tinkerspell:

Ahhh the olds stand by to insult ones grammer just tells me that im pissing you off

Quoting Anonymous:

IT IS MORE INTRESTING THAT YOU QUESTION MY TALKING HABITS WHEN YOUR SPELLING HABITS ARE SO POOR!! LOL!

Quoting tinkerspell:

You go around yelling at people hmmm intreasting

Quoting Anonymous:

I'M NOT, THIS IS JUST HOW I TALK

Quoting tinkerspell:

Why are you yelling

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU ARE CLEARLY VERY MUCH OUT OF THE LOOP. OBAMA HAS NO CHOICE. THIS IS NOW OUT OF HIS HANDS. THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER. HE WILL BE OUSTED. IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO THE END.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know all this means is that obama will see the paperwork does not means anything

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM
    Obama really just voted for every person in the country. He impersonated all of the citizens of the country and was in all 60 states at once. He's like the evil Santa!

Quoting Anonymous:

OBAMA IS PURE EVIL. I BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY ASSASINATED ROMNEY EARLY ON IN THE CAMPAIGN AND THEN HAD HIS CLONE RUN AGAINST HIM SO HE COULD WIN, BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY ACTUALLY SUPPORTS OBAMA.

NEXT WEEK ALL THE MARRIED GAY PEOPLE WILL DESTROY EVERY HETEROSEXUAL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW LEGALLY ALLOWED TO MARRY. THOSE WHO ARE LEFT WILL BE DESTROYED

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Tell me more of this fuckery of which you speak.

Quoting Anonymous:

I BELIEVE THE GOVTMNT MADE ROBOTS TO VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE. NOW THE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FIGURE IT OUT. THIS COULD GET UGLY.

WORSE STILL? OBAMA HAS CREATED HIS OWN INSURANCE POLICY. IT WILL COST EVERYONE 75% OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND IF YOU DO NOT GET INSURED WITH IT, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

• Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SANTA. AND ALL THE PARENTS WHO LIE TO THEIR POOR HELPLESS CHILDREN ABOUT HIM. YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama really just voted for every person in the country. He impersonated all of the citizens of the country and was in all 60 states at once. He's like the evil Santa!

Quoting Anonymous:

OBAMA IS PURE EVIL. I BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY ASSASINATED ROMNEY EARLY ON IN THE CAMPAIGN AND THEN HAD HIS CLONE RUN AGAINST HIM SO HE COULD WIN, BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY ACTUALLY SUPPORTS OBAMA.

NEXT WEEK ALL THE MARRIED GAY PEOPLE WILL DESTROY EVERY HETEROSEXUAL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW LEGALLY ALLOWED TO MARRY. THOSE WHO ARE LEFT WILL BE DESTROYED

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Tell me more of this fuckery of which you speak.

Quoting Anonymous:

I BELIEVE THE GOVTMNT MADE ROBOTS TO VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE. NOW THE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FIGURE IT OUT. THIS COULD GET UGLY.

WORSE STILL? OBAMA HAS CREATED HIS OWN INSURANCE POLICY. IT WILL COST EVERYONE 75% OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND IF YOU DO NOT GET INSURED WITH IT, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Mom Confessions