Mom Confessions

Anonymous
god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Replies

• schatzi869
    November 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    I believe in God and I really don't care whether others think He exists or not. I believe He does. I know He does. You worry about your soul in the afterlife...or don't. Doesn't really matter to me.
  • hautemama83
    November 14, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    This!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    Oh I dont know Carbon Dating for one... plus I dont think the bible mentioned Dinosaurs in the bible and Noah didnt have them on.his boat... and If God created the earth with humans in.it already and we know Earth is older than the bible says

Quoting LectioDivina:

What concrete evidence do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

• KatieBell2012
    November 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    Actually the doctors solution to it for the past 4 yrs for my nephew and 3 for my niece has been to wait and see. There is no treatment for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

• Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM
    O.k I believe there might not be a cure but your telling me they just sent them.home. they have No medicine, and No medical care for the defect? NONE at all?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Actually the doctors solution to it for the past 4 yrs for my nephew and 3 for my niece has been to wait and see. There is no treatment for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

• Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    I dont believe in a God that says To love one another and in the next demands Homosexuals be killed. I dont believe in a God that preaches the importance of Love thy neighbor but say its ok to kill someone. I dont believe in a God thats a hypocrite.
  • chalisa0
    November 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Nobody is going to tell me "in order to be a Christian, you have to believe."  This jerk has no idea what he's talking about.  And I love how this guy-along with many women on here like an op who posts it-only love to criticize Christians.  What about Jews?  Or Muslims?  Or Hindus?  (Or any other religion?)  Or can the "thinking person" only find what they think is fault with Christians?

• LectioDivina
    November 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM

You mean the Carbon dating that scientists admit is an educated guess and not concrete evidence because they cannot account for solar flares, volcanic ash distribution and earthquakes that far back?

Most Christians do not dispute the existence of dinosaurs... I can't think of one person in real life that would argue they existed.

And last I checked the bible did not give a date of Adam and Eve....

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I dont know Carbon Dating for one... plus I dont think the bible mentioned Dinosaurs in the bible and Noah didnt have them on.his boat... and If God created the earth with humans in.it already and we know Earth is older than the bible says

Quoting LectioDivina:

What concrete evidence do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

• blsdbyangel07

God loves the sinner (as in EVERYBODY!) but hates the sin!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont believe in a God that says To love one another and in the next demands Homosexuals be killed. I dont believe in a God that preaches the importance of Love thy neighbor but say its ok to kill someone. I dont believe in a God thats a hypocrite.

• KatieBell2012
    The have meds to help with blood pressure but that isn't a treatment for the actual heart condition and as far as medical care for the defect if you call an ultrasound 1 time a yr treatment then I guess so. Even the doctor has told my sister that by the grace of God her kids are still living. So even he believes that God is the reason they are living and that it isn't because of him.

Quoting Anonymous:

O.k I believe there might not be a cure but your telling me they just sent them.home. they have No medicine, and No medical care for the defect? NONE at all?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Quoting unusualmom:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting unusualmom:

Mom Confessions