Mom Confessions

Anonymous
god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Replies

• kidlover2
    November 14, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    I'm not arguing for or against God.... I'm just saying your argument using Christopher Hitchens for why there is no god is weak.
  • UgtaBkdnMe
    November 14, 2012 at 9:13 AM

The lack of a god is sooooooo obvious I have a hard time taking believers seriously.

• PerfectVirgo
    November 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    Your point is only valid for Christians.
  • blsdbyangel07
    November 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    Do you believe that when you die that's it? Nothing more?

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

The lack of a god is sooooooo obvious I have a hard time taking believers seriously.

• unusualmom
    November 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    That is true

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Your point is only valid for Christians.
  • blsdbyangel07
    November 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    I feel the same way.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

• UgtaBkdnMe
    November 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe that when you die that's it? Nothing more?

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Mom Confessions