Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?
by Anonymous
November 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    Idk why people always pick on the Christians. All religions believe in a God of some form.. All of them. That God in some form is similar in ways to the Christian God the only difference being is Jesus.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM
    Well every religion thinks their religion is the right religion. Soooo? What's your point exactly.?

Quoting ffpm10:

I saw something the other day that there are over 9,000 gods worshiped in the world today.

Lol. Soooo not sure why Christians think they are so right.

• night.magic
    November 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM

What if that evidence is also flawed? Would you begin to question more? If things you thought you knew were flipped upside down? I'm also not deeply religious. But I do look to my spiritual beliefs when I am stressed and overwhelmed, because I don't always trust another human being to understand me or my personal thoughts and upsets. I'd rather unload all that burden upon the flying spaghetti monster honestly, than another living soul.  It somewhat comforts me knowing I can look past what I think I know and have faith in what I cannot see.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

• KatieBell2012
    My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Backing out. This is another bait a Christian to attack a Christian post. Ain't no one got time for that.
  • mommyrustina
    November 14, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Well, the very conservative Christians only believe that the earth is about six thousand years old :)

No, that is not me, I don't trust anyone that doesn't believe in dinosaurs and carbon dating. However, I am a Christian, I just adhere to a more practical view of God and the Bible. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:35 AM

what if god smoke cannibus.. hit the bong like some of us.. drove a tie dye micro bus just tryin to make his way hommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    Why? Because they don't believe that a scientist can tell that a skeleton is 100,000 years old or whatever? Human error can make that 1,000 year old skeleton seem older.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

• QueenWisdom
    November 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    Can I get a Amen!!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts